Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FireRob has started a war.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
And on top of that what happens if I like Camacho's? I will have to buy another small humidor and all the stuff to go with it (actually have them now), and then set it up. Kidding aside that was one hell of a bomb. Thanks ole boy.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    At least JD will remember his pills now.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure to get the right meds in the AM and PM boxes! On second thought, is there a grown up around that can handle that for you? LOL

Great hit!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice going, the older we get the more meds we take.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    At least JD will remember his pills now.

jbohon:
    Just make sure to get the right meds in the AM and PM boxes! On second thought, is there a grown up around that can handle that for you? LOL

Great hit!

FireRob....are they rested enough to smoke? I am anxious to smoke one. Do you recommend any particular order?
    First Warrior:
    Nice going, the older we get the more meds we take.

Actually I take fewer "types" then I use to, and less of the ones I still take. But your right, the older we get the more help we need. So much is wasted on the young.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be real hard not to enjoy those.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice hit on adeserving brother!!i would have to think your running low with all the heat you been sending out!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna need pills after that hit! Boom!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    FireRob....are they rested enough to smoke? I am anxious to smoke one. Do you recommend any particular order?
    JD it was all my pleasure and I think this is a good way to end a war you started.

Some of those have a date on them and that is the date they came into my possession. I would recommend two weeks before you give any a go but if you just can't wait that long the Tubos I have had for a month or two. The old Camacho Havana (yellow band not in the tubo) I might have had a while and there is a good chance the Corojo Maduro is newish to me so it has a lot of recent travel time on it.

If I was going to smoke them this is my order and I'd wait two weeks to let them settle:
    Camacho Havana
    Crillio Tubo ( to compare to the Havana)
    Corojo Maduro
    Corojo Tubo
    Room 101
    Ecuador (my new favorite)
    Machito's (smoke these any time you want a quick smoke) (haven't tried these yet so no promises)

The 5V gold I have had since short while after your first package to me (picked these up just for you) so you be the judge how long to give them.

The Varina Farms, Ortega, barber pole and the Bahia are ready any time you want (again I'd wait two weeks)