Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 CCom Fantasy Football League **8/31/14 @9pm et**

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Soccer on Thurs so Sunday for me please.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay... Paid
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Sunday the 31st for me.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Sunday for me
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats more than half----Sunday the 31st @ 9pm et will be the draft.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll likely miss the draft. I'm taking advantage of the long weekend and will be either in the mountains or California.
    Sorry to hear it man.......can always do the preranking and all that stuff.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    bump for the draft tonight
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Anyone wanna vherf during this? Doesn't have to be on the standard link, could be our own...
    No_one21:
    Anyone wanna vherf during this? Doesn't have to be on the standard link, could be our own...
    That's what I was thinking Sammy
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Too good for everyone else, I see.
    Lol Randy the point is that the conversation would be on a single topic.

2 questions. Why am I listed as No_one23? And why is it listed that I haven't paid? I paid the day I got accepted.
    Well I'll open a link and post it in about 15 min. Also, Shizz, don't forget to somehow save your picks :p

NVM moved to reg vherf.
    My apologies to No One (LOL.....I love that btw), it is corrected. And the draft.....as Hawk H would say.....is Ovahhhh.
    Surprised there's been no chatter here... either way I just came in to brag about picking up Flacco on Friday because Brees has a bye week. Bahahaha
    No_one21:
    Surprised there's been no chatter here... either way I just came in to brag about picking up Flacco on Friday because Brees has a bye week. Bahahaha
    A$$
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I don't know what happened. Since Monday until today, I win my game by 1 point. Now in other leagues that I'm in, the only way that a score can be changed is by the commish or there was a miscalculation on a turnover. If it's a miscalculation on behalf of the host(ESPN) it is found by the next day. So please Commish explain way you either changed a rule or changed that score.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay, I don't know what happened. Since Monday until today, I win my game by 1 point. Now in other leagues that I'm in, the only way that a score can be changed is by the commish or there was a miscalculation on a turnover. If it's a miscalculation on behalf of the host(ESPN) it is found by the next day. So please Commish explain way you either changed a rule or changed that score.
    I know i am not in the league, but there was a BIG stat correction made by the NFL on who was responsible for the Fumble lost in the KC game between Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles. They originally scored it as a fumble on Smith but changed it to a fumble on Charles. That dropped Charles by -2 and lifted Smith by +2

I know this messed up a bunch of leagues. Twitter went wild when that happened.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:
    I know i am not in the league, but there was a BIG stat correction made by the NFL on who was responsible for the Fumble lost in the KC game between Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles. They originally scored it as a fumble on Smith but changed it to a fumble on Charles. That dropped Charles by -2 and lifted Smith by +2

I know this messed up a bunch of leagues. Twitter went wild when that happened.

Thank you for that info, it's just very weird that it changed four days later. It normally happens the next day or after the Monday night game.
    Bump, close match for 3rd place money!!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Looks like I will be taking second place cash! Damn!
    Well you caught way up to me in the end of the regular season man. Good season.
    Good season everyone!!
    I suck donkey bawls and haven't even looked at my line-up in a month...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I suck donkey bawls and haven't even looked at my line-up in a month...
    uhhh, your photo was very nice,! ;o)
    No_one21:
    You dominated pretty much throughout the season, except when we matched up,, (had to get that in there) haha, Congrats!
    FWIW I hadn't ever seen a QB score 0 points as Luck did last week.
    The Kid:
    No_one21:
    You dominated pretty much throughout the season, except when we matched up,, (had to get that in there) haha, Congrats!
    FWIW I hadn't ever seen a QB score 0 points as Luck did last week.
    Yea when I lost I tended to lose BAD.
    What happens now?
    No_one21:
    What happens now?
    Vulchor will be in touch. I think the plan is youll recieve the winnings in a ccom gc.
    The Kid:
    No_one21:
    What happens now?
    Vulchor will be in touch. I think the plan is youll recieve the winnings in a ccom gc.
    Ok. I have some people to bomb lol