Home General Discussion

Beach Trip 2014

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Just got back from the beach and had some great sticks mainly bc of you guys! So thanks and enjoy the pics!
Wow, this Fonseca was amazing! First time I had had this smoke and LOVED it! image!
image!
image!
image!
image!
So That's it for the smokes I had, however, thought some of you might want to see some more pics of the trip
And then lastly, one day while on the balcony, I saw this running down the beach:
imageI totally freaked out! It was a 10pt Buck! Crazy but what a trip! Anyway, sorry for the long post, but wanted to share!

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great photos, Matt. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Just got back from the beach and had some great sticks mainly bc of you guys! So thanks and enjoy the pics!
    Wow, this Fonseca was amazing! First time I had had this smoke and LOVED it! image!
    image!
    image!
    image!
    image!
    So That's it for the smokes I had, however, thought some of you might want to see some more pics of the trip
    And then lastly, one day while on the balcony, I saw this running down the beach:
    imageI totally freaked out! It was a 10pt Buck! Crazy but what a trip! Anyway, sorry for the long post, but wanted to share!
    Its Jaws! Great pics .
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, do you even watch Shark Week. Stay away from the water.

Looks like a great time. Where were you that a 10 pointer is running down the beach?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    rsherman24:

Looks like a great time. Where were you that a 10 pointer is running down the beach?
    it was a German Sheppard with antlers glued on. Lol to bad we were not able to meet up for a cigar matt...Glad u enjoyed your vacation
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    rsherman24:

it was a German Sheppard with antlers glued on. Lol to bad we were not able to meet up for a cigar matt...Glad u enjoyed your vacation
    I know Shane, but I am glad that I got to meet you! Sherm, look at the pic of the San Cristobal, it was running right off my balcony, in between the ocean and me!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great enjoyable time.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Bonecrusher and of course Clover is the star.... Where's Tracie hiding? Behind the camera? Great shots!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    A huge buck at the beach? Look up Bergmanns rule..that ain't no Key deer!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Looks like you had an Awesome time :)
    Enjoy those times with the kiddo brother, my youngest is going to be 22, man o man the time goes so fast, glad I have a bunch of great memories to hold on to now that all 3 kids are grown up and "moving on" really makes me enjoy the times they actually want to hang out now :)
    Also Glad you were able to take time and enjoy a few good sticks too :D