Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EMERGENCY UPDATE! Secret Mission MUST READ IF YOU DONATED!

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhhh... its gonna be good!!!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Launched today!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Paypal sent.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Launched today, pm'd the numbers to ya jsnake, fearless leader. Any other's want them pm me, this should be good.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna be awesome. Timing is pefect. Our group gift package should land by the end of next week. Waiting for 1 thing to be received. In the meantime we can all enjoy the fireworks show of the personal hits. You guys are awesome and thank you all for the help and making this possible.
  • Options
    If you donated I need you to message me. With some new information I have I want to change what we are doing but since it is your donations I want your approval. Need to get your input ASAP as in today. Very important.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm to ya
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PM sent

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    PM
  • Options
    PM replied

• Options
    Replied back to you. Thanks for checking.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Most of you have responded and know what is up. Everyone is on board so far so I think I will hit the button to do it here in a minute.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you.
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Replied. Balance was $240 and it has been delivered.
  • Options
    Outstanding!

• Options
    Awesome to hear.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
  • Options
    Job well done, men.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice and was more than happy to be a part of this. Had a 16 plus hour day yesterday but hoping to get something out in the next day or two just as an added little something.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Thank you for organizing! Almost makes up for your trick a few months ago. Almost. :-) And the object of our affection is one of the really good guys in the world and I hope he understands how much he means to each of us. If I had the means I would have multiplied my contribution tenfold at least. And most importantly I hope he understands that we love and appreciate him even if he never send another bomb in his life.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    jsnake:
    Thank you for organizing! Almost makes up for your trick a few months ago. Almost. :-) And the object of our affection is one of the really good guys in the world and I hope he understands how much he means to each of us. If I had the means I would have multiplied my contribution tenfold at least. And most importantly I hope he understands that we love and appreciate him even if he never send another bomb in his life.
    Well said. There is more to this so watch. I know Jim isn't feeling 100% yet but he was very thankful yesterday and I am sure he will post something to you all soon. Hopefully with the pain meds he forgets all about this later. I don't want to see any of you get hurt. And he has all our names. Stay tuned for the rest and thanks guys. You all made this happen.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    And most importantly I hope he understands that we love and appreciate him even if he never sends another bomb in his life.
    +1
  • Options
    Agree with the three posts above and like Eric said this is ALMOST a redemption for you Jake
  • Options
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bomb bay doors are open...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright...alright.... What gives???? Jakey up to his old tricks?? WTF???? $240!!! Damn you people are crazy a$$ generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Everyone involved deserves a future smack down and don't think I will forget either. It's been a rough go the last couple of weeks and I appreciate all the different ways my friends have reached out. I can't wait to get better and put this BS behind me and also let my nurse go back to her day job. Thanks again everyone!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Alright...alright.... What gives???? Jakey up to his old tricks?? WTF???? $240!!! Damn you people are crazy a$$ generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Everyone involved deserves a future smack down and don't think I will forget either. It's been a rough go the last couple of weeks and I appreciate all the different ways my friends have reached out. I can't wait to get better and put this BS behind me and also let my nurse go back to her day job. Thanks again everyone!!

After being gone for a couple years and only being back a few weeks I saw Jake posting about this and when I found out the details I was definitely in. I wanted to get situated again with cigars and planned on bombing a couple people as soon as I could and after seeing all your crazy bombs you were right at the top of the list so was glad this came along. Very deserving fo sho and just heal up and get better bro. Having been in the situation of having to sell stuff I know it sucks so just glad to have been a part of this.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29