Darktower007:
    Reconista! imagephoto IMAG1534.jpg
    Dang good!!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Thanks Nathan!!

Awesome pic!
    The first shot was a disaster, but this one came together. Thanks again Nathan.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro Authentico that Randy sent me in a FTW bomb a while back. Warm up for my badge tomorrow?
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first crack at an AVO XO. Good smoke. Good flavor. Just a touch on the tight sided but not too bad. Thanks RSherman! photo 438A8453-EDD2-4D7B-B7C2-9A063627520B_zps7jjx7hoy.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Herfed at Moosefest yesterday and had a couple cigars from you guys. First up was the H E lancero from Dustin image Then later that night, I had a TL Johnson from Nathan image Both were delicious guys. Thank you very much!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite smokes...thanks brother! imagephoto IMAG1566.jpg
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Yum yum. PB knocked this off my wish list and so glad he did. It's a CAO Flathead 554 Camshaft. Thank you kindly!!!

photo IMG_8570.jpg
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally put fire to the MF CT yesterday, that my main man R sent me a few months ago.
    Great stuff bro, thank you.
    Was a beautiful afternoon for a smoke and some fresh squeezed lemonade. Nice way to wrap up the weekend.

And looks like this is going to be a wide-release now? Pretty excited.
    (Or has the blend changed?)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Finally put fire to the MF CT yesterday, that my main man R sent me a few months ago.
    Was a beautiful afternoon for a smoke and some fresh squeezed lemonade. Nice way to wrap up the weekend.

The federal was based off the Le Bijou blend... Smoked the new MF Connie last night and love the federal much more at this point...will try the new Connie again in a few weeks or months and see if my thoughts change. The new stick is missing the pepper/spice which I enjoy from DPG blends
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

I have that lighter. A buddy of mine sent it to me.
    From my first official trade here on Ccom. So I have had it a few months but it seems to have a bit of age on it. Thank you FTG!

photo IMG_2376.jpg
    smoke em if you got em:
    The federal was based off the Le Bijou blend... Smoked the new MF Connie last night and love the federal much more at this point...will try the new Connie again in a few weeks or months and see if my thoughts change. The new stick is missing the pepper/spice which I enjoy from DPG blends
    Thanks for the info bro. I notice the LB band on this one, wasn't sure about the new MF Connie though.
    Was this one (Federal) a one-time release? Or is it ongoing & just a store-exclusive?

Rain:
    ;-)
    Hope that it's working well for you. Mine has been rock solid, lights every time.

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks for the info bro. I notice the LB band on this one, wasn't sure about the new MF Connie though.
    Was this one (Federal) a one-time release? Or is it ongoing & just a store-exclusive?

Rain:
    ;-)
    Hope that it's working well for you. Mine has been rock solid, lights every time.
    You can still get them from Federal ...they are their in house exclusive that is now in regular production.
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:

Rain:
    ;-)
    You can still get them from Federal ...they are their in house exclusive that is now in regular production.
    sweet. appreciate the info.
    going to be on my xmas list :-)

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Shizz, great stick. image
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Thank you Shizz, great stick. image
    How beautiful it is over there in Burnsville
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Spencer! Great little flavor bomb

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bert. photo 7CBF93AA-BE0E-4F66-8EA3-3118FF712525_zpsaqykzxap.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

And this is how it ended

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoked a birthday cigar from Sam!

photo 7B5DFBA1-780E-46BB-91B4-72DB3DA06817_zpsawlblbzt.jpg
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the bday smoke ray/Glock/her/whatever your name is

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Got this in my Gang War destruction. Thank you Rudy!

Who can tell me about this cigar? Was it a special release, what's up with the funky Maduro cap, why the Maduro foot etc.? Thanks for any info you have.

photo IMG_3785.jpg
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    FireRob:

Who can tell me about this cigar? Was it a special release, what's up with the funky Maduro cap, why the Maduro foot etc.? Thanks for any info you have.

photo IMG_3785.jpg

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=622
    allsmokedup:
    FireRob:

photo IMG_3785.jpg

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=622
    That is what I was looking for! Thanks for the info
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thank you BOTL's, I have smoked some amazing sticks lately bc of you!image!image!image!image!image!image