Home General Discussion

Cigar names

It's 4am where I'm at (at work) a and just wondering if you created a cigar what would you name it?
I think I'd choose "The Wookie"
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    My brand would be named "Sabe mal y Barato"
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I love the historical stories of the crusades and the holy wars, and being that I also love all readings and writings of any swords and shields, one thing remains consistent throughout history, home. I think I would name my cigar "Castleton"
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    It's 4am where I'm at (at work) a and just wondering if you created a cigar what would you name it?
    Might have a trademark issue there.....lol. Also, Puffmaster, the member that is actually in the process of making his own brand is nicknamed Wookie. All that aside, I like it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might consider naming mine after historic battle sites and donate some of the proceeds to injured veterans.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I might consider naming mine after historic battle sites and donate some of the proceeds to injured veterans.
    +1 - great idea!

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Have to think about the name but I could assure that every one on Ccom forums would have a free box sent to them! Just remember that when you are at the distribution phase of your cigar line
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Well, I can't thik of something unique at this time, but, since I am watching the latest Walking Dead episode, how about a line named after characters in the series. The Dixon, The Michone, The Governor, The Walker, etc.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    Bob Luken:
    +1 - great idea!

Shiloh
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'd name them after metal bands. Iron Maiden. Anthrax. Slayer.. etc. Probably more modern ones too.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    President Johnson
    Senator Salami
    Little Elvis
    Kaptain Kielbasa
    Somebody stop me,.......Please!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Smoke , plain and simple, or Smoak
  • Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Brockway, Mack, Marmon, Sterling, Freightliner, REO,
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    MikeNoLastNames:
    Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Brockway, Mack, Marmon, Sterling, Freightliner, REO,
    I'm guessing your a trucker!!
  • No, my father was, these are all names from my childhood.
    flowbee:
    MikeNoLastNames:
    I'm guessing your a trucker!!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    The Lewinski.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeNoLastNames:
    what? No Osh Kosh or Autocar?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Bob Luken:
    About as great an idea as I've read or seen....hope somebody reads your idea and acts on it. Pete Johnson is one of those guys that I think could really run with this as his ideas that come up seem to blow the roof off and he's always coming up with great ideas...esp. his branding name after Tattoos.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mis manos son los manos de meurte
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd probably name my brand Angelos de Muerte or something similar. It would be named after warriors throughout history (ex. An exclusively lancero line would be named Phalangite after the men in Alexander the Great's phalanx formations) and part of the profits would go to Wounded Warriors.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have to go with something to celebrate my Irish heritage.like bata siuil( walking stick)
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Arrogant ***, but the beer already has the name.
    [edit] it would seem that word is not allowed. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Mi culo
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'd base them off of total nerd things..Drizzt, Captain Picard, Ezio Auditore....the staple of mine like would be a Mass Effect Series. Vakarian AKA Arch Angel, Shepard AKA The Commander, Jack AKA Subject Zero and so on.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:

I have a feeling that when Ryan aka puff master from swinger cigars decides on his next release that may be the cigar ...... It's his nickname...... If I remember correct!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    +1 Absolutely.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I'd base them off of total nerd things..Drizzt, Captain Picard, Ezio Auditore....the staple of mine like would be a Mass Effect Series. Vakarian AKA Arch Angel, Shepard AKA The Commander, Jack AKA Subject Zero and so on.
    You just became a hero in my book. The Normandy!
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    SR1 - Habano SR2 - Maduro
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'd base them off of total nerd things..the staple of mine like would be a Mass Effect Series. Vakarian AKA Arch Angel, Shepard AKA The Commander, Jack AKA Subject Zero and so on.
    Like this idea. As far as rights to the names though, Bioware might go for it. I doubt EA would be as friendly though.
    Pshhh, I'd hire someone to convince them what an opportunity it is to branch out!"Look at Makers Mark and Duck Dynasty!"
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duck Butter
    Taint
    Formunda
    Renob