Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW (FTW) Humidor Pass (Home!!! - Pics Added)

12346»

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I have it right now, Ive not sent it to Rand-Diggity yet.
    If this could still make a stop in Michigan before it lands it Texas that would be awesome. I wanted to make sure I was going to be around before I committed to doing it.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Wonder how many kilometres are on that humidor already? Sheesh on me, i mean 'miles'.

Would have been very interesting to track the path of that humidor and keep a tracking sheet in there. Idea for next time maybe? Perhaps the condition of said humidor and contents will determine if anyone embarks on another such journey. My guess is yes. :)
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    New Boots:
    If this could still make a stop in Michigan before it lands it Texas that would be awesome. I wanted to make sure I was going to be around before I committed to doing it.
    Shoot me your addy, not sure I have it.
    New Boots:
    ddubridge:
    New Boots:
    Shoot me your addy, not sure I have it.
    Done
    This has not arrived and I have not received a DC. Any word on the hold up Boots?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    man, i want to see what this thing looks like already
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Sure hope all the cigars are still in good condition. Hope it was humidified before it left home. It has had a lot of transit time. Wow. Would like to see pics sometime soon...not til it makes it back home though. Might as well let it Rain do that.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    This has not arrived and I have not received a DC. Any word on the hold up Boots?

Maybe someone should ask the PO to look for it.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I have spoken to Boots. Without putting his business out there, he explained to me what was going on and I am satisfied with his answer. He has not sent it yet, but if I understood correctly it is in his cooler.Wait....;)
    Rain:
    I have spoken to Boots. Without putting his business out there, he explained to me what was going on and I am satisfied with his answer. He has not sent it yet, but if I understood correctly it is in his cooler.Wait....;)

That certainly is where I would put them.... :)image
    Good thing I didn't ask the PO then. They might have been lost.
    Sorry boys, things in BootsVille have been super crazy as of late. Very soon Ddub, very soon. I'll drop you the DC via PM.
    Just realized this has been flying around for a while!April?? Sheesh
    On it's way to DDub.
    Expected Delivery Day - Saturday, August 9, 2014
    It's here. Jeez, between yesterday and today I am emotionally drained! I've spoken with some of you, but I'm getting out of the Army in a few months. Anytime you move on from a job you've held for seven years, there is some uncertainty. I was down to six or so sticks, because money is so tight right now that I have to make a conscious decision to buy a soda! So yesterday, Steve picks me up. Today, the rest of my forum brothers. Love you guys, thank you to everyone who took part in this. It's awesome that now anytime I got to pick a stick I'll be reminded BOTLs, which really to me...is half the fun of cigars.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageAnd then the one that almost brought me to man tears...imageI love this place, but if you'd made me start crying in front of my wife I'd have been mad as hell! Bro hugs to all of you, and thanks for that Dan! When A&P gets tough I'll just look over at that bad boy.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Rain:
    I love this place, but if you'd made me start crying in front of my wife I'd have been mad as hell! Bro hugs to all of you, and thanks for that Dan! When A&P gets tough I'll just look over at that bad boy.

It's ok big guy, I believe this delivery with the heart in/on it from the BOTL here is one of those things that fall under the (Man card's rules for an approved tear)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yay!!! Great to see it made back home safely. Seems like forever ago that I received that bad boy. Looks like one of my tubos even made it through the entire journey! Too cool. Well done everyone!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Yay!!! Great to see it made back home safely. Seems like forever ago that I received that bad boy. Looks like one of my tubos even made it through the entire journey! Too cool. Well done everyone!
    Yeah, that will be my first Davidoff!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see it made it back in one piece! Smoke some good stuff on us bro! We luv ya!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so cool. Well done guys!
    Everyday I checked for an update (like I do for PMs) and was always pleased when there was one. Glad to see it home where it belongs.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. I really wish I could have participated but timing was bad for me.

regardless! this was a great tribute to a great guy.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Man, I don't know who the **** that held that thing up was. Glad it got there safe and sound!
    I hear he was...get this...a COOK! BWAHAHAHAHA! ;)
    Rain:
    You cant trust those guys
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Especially not the skinny ones.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Especially not the skinny ones.
    Yup, they're the worst!
    So I've finally cleaned up my house from the aftermath, which leads me to a question. The three MOWs in a clear bag. The middle on says "2014 Virtue Ruination *** Wrapper". The thing is, I'm not sure what *** says. So whomever wrote it...help a brother out?