Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a fun Vherf!! Thanks guys!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a My Father Limited Edition Corona watching Kill Bill Part 2.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    Fuente Don Carlos, I don't know why but I always forget how much I enjoy these until I dig another one out of the humi.
    Right on! Easily overlooked with the plain AF band. Sadly, with all of the emphasis on the latest and greatest releases, many people will probably never even try one.
    Yeah, need to track down another fiver. I wonder if part of the problem is that the only differentiation is the color at the bottom, I know it kind of annoys me at times that I need to look it up when I order.
    I hear ya. I really only ever buy the Hemingways and DCs, so it's easy (both black on the bottom). I have a shop that has some DC with some serious age on them. Maybe I'll pick up a box and do some fivers for people here at some point.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    Fuente Don Carlos, I don't know why but I always forget how much I enjoy these until I dig another one out of the humi.
    Right on! Easily overlooked with the plain AF band. Sadly, with all of the emphasis on the latest and greatest releases, many people will probably never even try one.
    Yeah, need to track down another fiver. I wonder if part of the problem is that the only differentiation is the color at the bottom, I know it kind of annoys me at times that I need to look it up when I order.
    I hear ya. I really only ever buy the Hemingways and DCs, so it's easy (both black on the bottom). I have a shop that has some DC with some serious age on them. Maybe I'll pick up a box and do some fivers for people here at some point.
    Mr. Schaaf (like off) was it you that said their bnm had a good selection of Opus X and a good price?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    Mr. Schaaf (like off) was it you that said their bnm had a good selection of Opus X and a good price?
    That was actually a different place. I bought up just about everything they had a while back. I haven't stopped in recently to see if they had more.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    That was actually a different place. I bought up just about everything they had a while back. I haven't stopped in recently to see if they had more.
    gotcha .... thanks
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    gotcha .... thanks
    Lookin for some Opus, birthday boy? Gotcha :)
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    gotcha .... thanks
    Lookin for some Opus, birthday boy? Gotcha :)
    Birthday boy? You've been handing out too many pink slips and can't keep track huh
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo imagejpg1_zps7391d084.jpg
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 989FC274-5C5A-4F87-BC80-258995F4E67F_zpsgibvbnsa.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Whats that Drink?
    If you were looking at my pic, it's a crapload of ice, water and lime. The glass is colored brown at the bottom. I'm out of rum so no mojitos. That, water with lime, or bourbon are my go to drinks.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    For my Birthday Eve smoke decided to go with a Tatuaje I've had for over two years now that I got an event at my local B&M in Phoenix when I still lived there. Going to let the rest from that event chill in my Wineador for a while but this one is smoking great.

The owner there was really great and let me do a Custom Sampler instead of getting a full box and still gave me the box discount for the event.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

image Eenie...Meenie...Miney...moe.... :)
    AshMe:
    ohhh nice! I forgot I had this too ............. somewhere
    danielzreyes:
    AshMe:
    Lookin good!
    danielzreyes:
    AshMe:
    Pimp!!!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    FTW
    imagephoto IMG_20140723_1831182.jpg
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    some cigars from the last few days or so. gonna need a fantastic cigar soon...
    Love those skinny la aroma de Cuba's. What size party was that?
    Gray4lines:
    yea that ladc lancero was pretty good. the ladc churchill was good too. that was an old school ladc. party was a 2012 presidente. wayyy too spicy and strong. needs age. lots of age
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo E92671AC-2CE3-4C6F-9918-BE0FC29FD0F4_zpsppkcbplz.jpg
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    yea that ladc lancero was pretty good. the ladc churchill was good too. that was an old school ladc. party was a 2012 presidente. wayyy too spicy and strong. needs age. lots of age
    Yeah, they don't even make the lanceros anymore, do they? And I thought it was a big party. Hell, the shorts are enough for me, I can't imagine the presidente.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel with a nice yellow cello... photo 0D1EC9B6-B886-46F7-A82F-1C6E3A31440B_zpsosxczcpy.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ Mayimbe
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, they don't even make the lanceros anymore, do they? And I thought it was a big party. Hell, the shorts are enough for me, I can't imagine the presidente.
    Yea they dont make the lanceros anymore. Most party shorts are too strong for me.
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    Yea they dont make the lanceros anymore. Most party shorts are too strong for me.
    I smoke party shorts like I eat pop corn
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White