Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tim Smith's Climax Moonshine

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do any of you watch the show Moonshiners? If you do you know that Tim Smith on the show is making Moonshine legally now. You can buy it in Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina that I know of. I would love to give a bottle to my dad as a gift bc he loves that show. Is there a way a fellow BOTL in any of these states would be willing to pick 2 bottles up for me? I live in MS and don't have access to it. I would be willing to pay or trade cigars for this. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    When do you need it by?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no rush on it at all. I would like to give it to him on Father's Day in June if possible. What a great son I am right? lol Give my dad liquor for father's day. :)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ASAP figured I'd help him out :)
    I can take care of you then, probably be next week or so. I live in a dry county in TN but go on liquor runs pretty frequently. I'll look for it at my store next time im in and grab some if they have it!
    Very, Very cool brother! Thanks so much!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drank some home made shine once....
    When I woke up 3 days later in a strange place with a woman I didn't know who I believe was a carnival side show attraction, and no memory. I came to the conclusion that shine was not for me.
    Here they have something called clear view or ever view and it is fun to watch people who drink it and the personality changes they go through,

I will be on the lookout for yours.
    jd50ae:
    Drank some home made shine once....
    When I woke up 3 days later in a strange place with a woman I didn't know who I believe was a carnival side show attraction, and no memory. I came to the conclusion that shine was not for me.
    Here they have something called clear view or ever view and it is fun to watch people who drink it and the personality changes they go through,

I will be on the lookout for yours.
    I drank some backwoods homemade moonshine once at Talladega. It burned from entry to exit! haha It will light you on fire! Yes, my neighbor mentioned Everclear. He said that is almost the same thing as shine. That may be what you are referring to.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Ugh, if everclear is supposed to be "as good as" moonshine, then I never want to drink moonshine.
    Went to the store yesterday and they said that was the hottest selling item they had. Said everyone wanted it for Christmas. They were out but were supposed to get another shipment in next week. I'll let you know when I come across it!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Ugh, if everclear is supposed to be "as good as" moonshine, then I never want to drink moonshine.
    Iv had some apple pie moonshine, and i cried when it was gone. Very good.
    One God, One Truth
    mmccartneydc:
    Went to the store yesterday and they said that was the hottest selling item they had. Said everyone wanted it for Christmas. They were out but were supposed to get another shipment in next week. I'll let you know when I come across it!
    too cool! Thank you very much brother!!!!! :))
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Necro.Did this happen???
    Nah never did. :( My dad's bday is aug 22 so if I could get it for that it would be just as cool
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Nah never did. :( My dad's bday is aug 22 so if I could get it for that it would be just as cool
    Morgan I checked the website and it's supposed to be available at a spot down the road from me. Will check it out tomorrow and let you know
    Sweet! I appreciate it very much!
    MorganGeo:
    Sweet! I appreciate it very much!
    PM to you
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I got mine in northern Ohio near Cedar Point. I also had Glock checking for me with no luck.
    photo AEF9E22E-A48F-40E3-87E5-E3A5A3DD19DD_zpscqgqnz5m.jpg
    I just climaxed in my pants.
    So sorry Morg. Completely forgot about this. I'll probably be able to look for you by end of next week.
    mmccartneydc:
    So sorry Morg. Completely forgot about this. I'll probably be able to look for you by end of next week.
    Oh no problem you don't have to worry about it. Royln hooked me up. Thanks for the offer though!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Wow...........
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    MorganGeo:
    Wow...........
    haha....maybe I need to act more like an adult. Sorry about that! ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't they brew the real stuff down south there?
    rsherman24:
    Don't they brew the real stuff down south there?
    yes, but I usually don't run in those circles.