Home General Discussion
Options

Re: The Newbie welcoming thread.

Hey guys and girls my name is Anthony, and im new to this website and also new to cigar smoking. As of rite now, I enjoy smoking Acid Kuba Kuba , and the Acid Cold infusion Tea. A buddy of mine is helping me out what to smoke next, explainig different kinds of cigars. Its confusing but eventually ill get the hang off it. So if anybody got suggestions im all ears lol.

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome aboard Anthony. Might I suggest the CCOM house blends sampler. These cover a wide range of tastes and flavors and will help you develop an idea of what you like and what you dislike. Then you can broaden out based off your new found profile .
  • Options
    Sorry guys tyring to get the hang of this websites forum, I see there's another thread labeled the same sorry lolol.
  • Options
    Ok thanks, I'll give them a shot.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd second the suggestion of the House Blend sampler. Also 5 Vegas is a good line to look into for a reasonable price, the Gold and Classic are sure winners.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Anthony. Good advice so far, stick to the samplers. Also, if you have a cigar shop nearby, try buying singles to try different brands and blends until you find something you like, then buy them in bulk here.

Enjoy your search for the perfect smoke.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    Thanks guys you been a great help, ohhh and for yankeeman lets go YANKEES!!!!!!!!!. Im going to be purchasing the house blend and take it from there.
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Welcome Anthony! Hey I have buddy from Clifton also named Anthony who is into the Yankees and cigars. Small world. LOL
  • Options
    LOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the fun.
  • Options
    I would have to say ohhhh yeahhhhh.