Home General Discussion
Options

B&M in Nashville

Any recommendations? I'm headed that way soon.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar Club. Go out Gallatin Rd to Rivergate Mall, I think the next light past the mall turn left, look to your right and it's there. There's a Target (or something like that) and a little book store. You can't miss it, easily seen from the road. Very nice people, very good selection, nice place to sit and smoke.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Thanks, Amos!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome, also, if you're out toward Green Hills, off Hillsboro Rd is a place called Uptons, set back on the south side of the road just west from Abbot Martin Rd., can't sit and smoke or anything, but they've got a walk in humidor and some high-class stogies. Lot's of Pipe tobacco and some european cigarette tobacco, which is what I usually go there for. Been a while since I've been there, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I used to go to franklin, just outside Nashville. A couple of good smoke shops there. I only remember Stogies. Large selection of beers. Main reason I go. They have a decent Humi.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    In the Music City for two more nights on business. Staying in the airport/opryland area...anything close and worthwhile? I don't know Nashville that well but have a GPS. It will have to be open after 9 PM if I go tonight. Suggestions?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Havent been, but heard about a place called Uptown. You may be able to google it. He said they have fairly good prices as well!
  • Options
    www.uptowns.com
  • Options
    Thanks. And they carry Regius, which I can't get in Memphis...probably have to try it tomorrow, though, since they close at 8.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    Several good options...Franklin, Uptowns, Smokers Abbey
  • Options
    Very cool, let me know your experience. Don't get to Nashville very often but will check it out when I do.
  • Options
    Sorting in Uptown now... Thumbs up. Knowledgeable staff, but not pushy. Reasonable price points. Lots of comfy chairs.