Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    This was pure awesomeness and unbelievably generous. Well done Royln. I enjoyed watching it unfold.
    +1, Thank You!!!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Congrats Royln....it was awesome to be a part of this!!! Hey Sherm........need help?
    Knock it off Steve.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    TSINELAS! TSINELAS! TSINELAS!
    That's just too funny!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Congrats Royln....it was awesome to be a part of this!!! Hey Sherm........need help?

Hmm. Now that his stash is depleted, he is pretty harmless. We will need to devise a plan.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done Sir Ro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Well done Sir Ro !
    Thank you Curt.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Hmm. Now that his stash is depleted, he is pretty harmless. We will need to devise a plan.
    His stash is down 300 sticks....
  • Options
    bert873:
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Not exactly.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    rsherman24:
    Stubble:

Yeah, poke the bear. That always ends well
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm scared. Tracking shows the package is in MI. I'm not ready for this.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    You can handle it!! No worries...by the way did you see the 1994 coming out from LFD and the Chapter 2??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:
    You can handle it!! No worries...by the way did you see the 1994 coming out from LFD and the Chapter 2??
    Hell yeah! Definitely picking one of these up: image
  • Options
    dupes
  • Options
    Is this real life? No really, who does this? Watching this bombing run unfold has been amazing, but even seeing the first 9 targets get obliterated didn't even remotely prepare me for what I just went through. I opened the box about an hour ago and I'm still in disbelief. Royln, thank you very much for even thinking of me much less for the ridiculous gifts I'm about to show all of you. I'm truly touched. First off, the note and the ticket stub that inspired all of this. image Because sending 30 cigars isn't enough, I'll start with the accessories. I've wanted a Xikar EX (soft flame) for a long time now. For whatever reason, I just never got around to picking one up. If you had asked me what one cigar accessory I wanted most, it was this exact lighter. Additionally, the On the Rock Glass looks super awesome and I can't wait to test drive it in the next couple days! image I could stop right there and this would qualify as one of the greatest gifts ever, but no. There is the matter of a few cigars. Obviously, there would be some Pepin goodness mixed in, but also a very nice showing from EPC. Yeah, that's an Edicion Inaugural 2009 on the end. image Next grouping, where to start? The latest offering from Room101? La Palina Goldie or Alison? My goodness, where else does a Padron 64 just get lost in the array of awesomeness? image Last ten. Some AJ favorites, a couple from Crowned Heads that I haven't tried yet, a couple Viajes that I really wanted to try, and oh yeah, The Lost City. image In case the individual pictures didn't make you completely jelly, here's a pic of the complete spread. This is just sick. image Thanks again Royln. This was way over the top. I know you said no paybacks, but this is going to be hard to just take sitting down. You better not slip up and let your guard down. I will be looking for my opportunity....
  • Options
    The 300 is complete. Here's your recap :) rsherman24 image

MorganGeo image

Echambers

Stubble

Bombay image Darktower007 photo IMAG1016.jpg Roland_7707 image Rudy - 240/300 No Pic :( brianetz1 photo 526C0FE1-B5A6-4F11-8878-9822C18B4E0C_zpsijdw039x.jpg And me :)image
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! for the 10th time.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just awesome brother!! Was a lot of fun to watch this come together.congrats on an amazing bombing run.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    SleevePlz:
    Is this real life? No really, who does this? Watching this bombing run unfold has been amazing, but even seeing the first 9 targets get obliterated didn't even remotely prepare me for what I just went through. I opened the box about an hour ago and I'm still in disbelief. Royln, thank you very much for even thinking of me much less for the ridiculous gifts I'm about to show all of you. I'm truly touched. First off, the note and the ticket stub that inspired all of this. image Because sending 30 cigars isn't enough, I'll start with the accessories. I've wanted a Xikar EX (soft flame) for a long time now. For whatever reason, I just never got around to picking one up. If you had asked me what one cigar accessory I wanted most, it was this exact lighter. Additionally, the On the Rock Glass looks super awesome and I can't wait to test drive it in the next couple days! image I could stop right there and this would qualify as one of the greatest gifts ever, but no. There is the matter of a few cigars. Obviously, there would be some Pepin goodness mixed in, but also a very nice showing from EPC. Yeah, that's an Edicion Inaugural 2009 on the end. image Next grouping, where to start? The latest offering from Room101? La Palina Goldie or Alison? My goodness, where else does a Padron 64 just get lost in the array of awesomeness? image Last ten. Some AJ favorites, a couple from Crowned Heads that I haven't tried yet, a couple Viajes that I really wanted to try, and oh yeah, The Lost City. image In case the individual pictures didn't make you completely jelly, here's a pic of the complete spread. This is just sick. image Thanks again Royln. This was way over the top. I know you said no paybacks, but this is going to be hard to just take sitting down. You better not slip up and let your guard down. I will be looking for my opportunity....
    Noticed this ended up as the last post on the previous page. This isn't a bottom of the page kind of post, so I thought I'd bump it to the next. :)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This whole thing has been incredible to see unfold. Definitely very generous and very bad ass. Feel the same way about that EX lighter too. I keep eyeing it every time I look at stuff but have never pulled the trigger.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Great pics Tony! and thank you all for the encouragement that this thread has received..wasn't sure I was going to be able to follow through with it all, but you guys make sure I completed my task!! Let's see what I will come up with next!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friggin awesome man, enjoy Shafty that's some great ish.... So very glad to have Royln back on this here forum!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's called going out with a bang. Nice job Royln. Great watching and being a part of this.
  • Options
    One more bomb of 30 sounds good right???

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Hahaha holy crap brother this is insane great job! And yes it does... Fvck em up Royln :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Aww snap. Get him!!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good God Bro, U gone Cray Cray!!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Insane - nicely done!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

330 ftw! Can't think of a more deserving brother!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    smoke em if you got em:

330 ftw! Can't think of a more deserving brother!
    Epic mission Royln!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just scrolled through this whole thread and it was way more epic than the second 300 movie; way to go Royln.