Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff_2000 (P2K) Pass

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here it is... my 2,000th post! Anybody feel like doing a pass? If there's any interest, I'll organize the pass order and send out a package of sticks to the first BOTL. Take as many as you like, but replace as many as you take, then send to the next person. Everybody should end up getting to try some new stuff by the time we're through. Let me know if you want to play. I'll leave it open until I get back from vacation on July 22nd.

Thanks for putting up with me for the past six months and 2,000 posts. This is the best online community and y'all are true family.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Doug on 2000! I'm in for a pass if it happens
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, count me in, friend.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Doug.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! In.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Count me in Dougie.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I am new to this place I would be in. I have 2 trades in the works with members already so hopefully if needed they can vouch for me.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you'll have me...I'm in!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN.. Dougie!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    In. Congrats Doug!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brothers! Shapin' up to be an awesome pass! So far we've got

bert873
    echambers
    rsherman24
    Ken Light
    Darktower007
    matkn293
    perkinke
    avengethis
    twistedstem
    Bigshizza
    Chemnitz
    Jimmyv723

Looks like the beginning of an Epic pass! Keep 'em comin' fellas.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 2000 posts and would definitely like to be included in the pass. Been away for a while but I know there's guys here who can vouch for me if needed.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Congrats on the 2000 posts and would definitely like to be included in the pass. Been away for a while but I know there's guys here who can vouch for me if needed.
    Glad to have you aboard, Jimmy! And welcome back!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Thank You and nice to be back.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if there's still room!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be honored to be a part of this pass. :)
    Honored to have you, Reggie and Morgan!
    Back from vacation and ready to launch. Here's the pass list...

bert873
    echambers
    rsherman24
    Ken Light
    Darktower007
    matkn293
    perkinke
    avengethis
    twistedstem
    Bigshizza
    Chemnitz
    Jimmyv723 Reggie713
    MorganGeo
    Puff_Dougie

I'll ship a package out to Andrew to get it started. Take as many as you want, and put back as many as you take, then PM the next person for their addy and fire away. Feel free to post pics here of your takes and puts. Hopefully, everyone will get to try some great new stuff along the way. Have fun, y'all!
    Looking forward to this!
    bert873:
    Looking forward to this!
    On its way, Andrew - 9114 9011 8986 6542 9197 57
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in of course!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!
    flowbee:
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!
    Shizz is already on the pass list. He must have forgotten that he already signed up. Probably dizzy from birdhouse glue.

Andrew, can you please add flowbee to the pass list when you get the package?
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!
    Shizz is already on the pass list. He must have forgotten that he already signed up. Probably dizzy from birdhouse glue.

Andrew, can you please add flowbee to the pass list when you get the package?
    Yea I'll add his name. Looks like it should land tomorrow. I'm heading out of town Friday evening so ill do a quick turn around and get it out to echambers Friday afternoon. Echambers PM sent requesting addy.
    Takes on bottom, puts on top. As long as this is ok, I'll get it packaged up and shipped out tomorrow.

imagephoto 20140724_163110_zpskl417hfe.jpg

Nice! I knew the Sinister Sam and Cuatro Cinco wouldn't make it past the first round.
    Yea the cuatro is easily in my top 5 favorites and I had been wanting to try the sinister Sam but could never find one. Thanks for allowing me to participate!
    Eric, on its way 9405903699300226186479