Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"I Served" OR "Thanks for Serving" Pass/Bomb

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Landed!

My humi was empty, so I've put the pass in there until Randy tells me where everything is going. 129 sticks guys! You folks are amazing!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'll send out some feelers.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Landed!

My humi was empty, so I've put the pass in there until Randy tells me where everything is going. 129 sticks guys! You folks are amazing!
    Humi Empty? Hmmmmm
    Glock1975:
    New Boots:
    Landed!

Humi Empty? Hmmmmm
    SONOFA!

Everything is in my cooler!
    I'll get with Randy, but since our previous target fell through...I believe I found a new one. Once Randy clears it, I'll ship. I will start a new thread with any/all replies I get.
    Hey Boots, have you heard anything on this?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Dang bro, this is still in the air?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Dang bro, this is still in the air?
    Hey boots,if you post the tracking number I am happy to follow up on it if it was lost.

or conversely post the unit number and I'll try to intact the csm and see if he will encourage the boys to send pictures.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    I'm contacting the guy AGAIN....Hopefully I get FINALLY get an answer
    Some people!
    Rain:
    Some people!
    Yeah, I edited it.
    I'm willing to give whomever the benefit of the doubt...I've waited months for a package.CSM would probably be mad the he did not get any of the smokes haha.
    Rain:
    I'm willing to give whomever the benefit of the doubt...I've waited months for a package.CSM would probably be mad the he did not get any of the smokes haha.
    Ok, here is the latest conversation I had with contact I have state side.

Me: Ever any word on that box? I've not heard anything back

Me: Ok, sounds good. Some of the guys were asking about it.

Me:Oh believe me, I understand that

Contact: Just hit him up again brother i promise ill get them to you and ill yell at him lol
    Rain:
    If they were smart they would have shared.
    Side note: Tracking number will only take you to Bagrahm AFB at best, probably stops at NY. Once the mail reaches military hands, the USPS stops tracking (and responsibility).
    New Boots:
    Side note: Tracking number will only take you to Bagrahm AFB at best, probably stops at NY. Once the mail reaches military hands, the USPS stops tracking (and responsibility).
    I think you should still post the tracking number so all those that participated in the pass know that it really was sent.
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    If they were smart they would have shared.
    We agree on this!
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    I think you should still post the tracking number so all those that participated in the pass know that it really was sent.

New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

>
    Thanks for posting and please don't take offense at the request. This pass meant a lot to those of is that participated. And ((cough cough)) Rain means a lot to us too..
    If that was not so deep, I would put it in my signature so that everyone would know your true feelings.
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

>
    Thanks for posting and please don't take offense at the request. This pass meant a lot to those of is that participated. And ((cough cough)) Rain means a lot to us too..
    None taken, and I guess I sorta like Randy
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I would be honored to participate
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    So Wheres this bad boy at as we speak?

Aj
    Uh...yep.
    I've inquired many times over, and have yet to see/hear anything about the package. Super sh!tty
  • I'm in. I'm a SPC in the TN Army National Guard ( don't hate because I'm a nasty girl) inbox me for my addy
    I keep looking back here, just hoping...
    Rain:
    I keep looking back here, just hoping...
    Well, I hope whoever had the pass enjoyed the smokes.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    with our luck it probably sitting in some corner dry as a bone with a pallet of MREs on it.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    with our luck it probably sitting in some corner dry as a bone with a pallet of MREs on it.

Aj
    too true