Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome new guys.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    TWIN_TURBOZS:
    Hey my names Zack pretty new to smoking, I'm a mechanic from Utah, I'v really gotten into cigars, and from what ive had i really like, and this forum sounds bad ass!
    From one new guy to another, welcome to the forum! This is a pretty cool place with a lot of info and even more friendly people!
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Welcome Twin
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello TT.....that sounded bad! Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Hahahah thanks guys im pretty excited
  • Options
    W1REB1TERW1REB1TER Posts: 32
    How goes it? I'm Mario. Been in the US Navy for 7 years now, I'm stationed in Japan currently and been here for the past 4 years. Started smoking cigars with my father about 8 or 9 years ago. My normal go to cigar is Romeo y Julieta, but i'm starting to enjoy Man o' War alot more now. I'd have to say my favorite is a Romeo y Julieta Cuban Churchill. It's nice to meet you all.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    W1REB1TER:
    How goes it? I'm Mario. Been in the US Navy for 7 years now, I'm stationed in Japan currently and been here for the past 4 years. Started smoking cigars with my father about 8 or 9 years ago. My normal go to cigar is Romeo y Julieta, but i'm starting to enjoy Man o' War alot more now. I'd have to say my favorite is a Romeo y Julieta Cuban Churchill. It's nice to meet you all.
    welcome to the board and thanks for your service!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    W1REB1TER:
    welcome to the board and thanks for your service!
    +1, agree with Brian.

Welcome Mario, glad to have you. Hope you find some useful information and good conversations here on the forum. Stick around for a while!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    W1REB1TER:
    From one newbie to another Welcome to the board!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcoming. Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. Never really thought of joining a forum but I've been having issues with my humidor and I found this site, which is kind of ironic since it's just cigar.com lol.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    W1REB1TER:
    Thanks for the welcoming. Yea I plan on sticking around for sure. Never really thought of joining a forum but I've been having issues with my humidor and I found this site, which is kind of ironic since it's just cigar.com lol.
    Welcome Welcome! where you stationed at? Japan is an awesome place, i was in Misawa. Im guessing your a Tron by your handle, very cool man welcome to the club!

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    TWIN_TURBOZS:
    Rain:
    TWIN_TURBOZS:
    Hey my names Zack pretty new to smoking, I'm a mechanic from Utah, I'v really gotten into cigars, and from what ive had i really like, and this forum sounds bad ass!
    Dibs Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks, i tired a few cigars befor i just bought a humidor and some beads like 15 minutes ago im super stoked for it! Cant wait to get it filled!!!
    yum yum yum! I love me some twins! welcome to the group! and if I may ask, whatcha twin turboing?

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    TWIN_TURBOZS:
    Rain:
    TWIN_TURBOZS:
    Dibs Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks, i tired a few cigars befor i just bought a humidor and some beads like 15 minutes ago im super stoked for it! Cant wait to get it filled!!!
    yum yum yum! I love me some twins! welcome to the group! and if I may ask, whatcha twin turboing?

Aj
    Well the ultimate twin turbo combination that i want at least once in my life is a 2007 GMC Duramax lifted to the sky, methane injectors, edge chip and two of those beautiful turbos!!
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Welcome to the homestead guys, take off your jackets, light up a stick and call it home :)
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    W1REB1TER:
    Welcome Welcome! where you stationed at? Japan is an awesome place, i was in Misawa. Im guessing your a Tron by your handle, very cool man welcome to the club!

Aj
    Stationed in Yokosuka, I'm an Electrcians mate
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Mario. Welcome Zack.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome gentlemen. A lot of knowledgeable and friendly guys/gals here.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome newcomers!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Hey I have kinda looked around the forms before and thought that I souls join soo... Hello everyone
  • Options
    Hey I have kinda looked around the forms before and thought that I should join soo... Hello everyone
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Hello biglip. Welcome to the madness.
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope you have fun and learn new things.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    drjjpdcdrjjpdc Posts: 1
    Well I am from NJ. Been smoking cigars for about 30+ years. Usually smoke around my base in South Jersey. But I drive around and have been to others. One I really like is Cigar Emporium in Lyndhurst, NJ. Rich is really a friendly and amiable host.

John
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Welcome drjjpdc and biglip.. hope you stay around
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I am Mark and I am from OFallon (St. Louis) MO. I have been smoking cigars for about a year. First stick I smoked was a Cohiba Red Dot Churchill and have been hooked ever since. New to the forums and look forward to learning a whole lot more about this sport.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Hey mark.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all New comers
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello to all the newbies!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hello to all the new folks!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Will, I am from Buffalo, NY. I've had an account on here for a while now, a long while, but, really never posted. I'm friends with Kingjk and it is finally starting to warm up a bit her in NY so very happy we can start getting back outside for a smoke and a little scotch.