Home General Discussion

All Encompassing Cigar Contests Thread

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Stogie on the Rocks CAO Contest:

CLICK HERE
    New one on Halfwheel for a box of the 601 Sake Bomb....all you need to do is comment on the review they put up:

CLICK HERE
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    the winners were announced today and i think i recognized a couple of forum members names.......and my own.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    the winners were announced today and i think i recognized a couple of forum members names.......and my own.
    Wow man, you really do win all the contests eh? ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    True Shocker!!!
    Contest for a Fuente Anejo #60 Ashton ESG 23yr Viaje Friends and Family Cadeau Viaje Christmas Tree AVO Anniversary LE88. It only requires your name and your email. It is supposed to be a "reddit only" contest, but i figured you guys counted as close enough friends.

CLICK HERE
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post Brian. I entered and they said I'm too late fat kid already won?
    Darktower007:
    Thanks for the post Brian. I entered and they said I'm too late fat kid already won?
    My awesomeness hasnt begun to seep into reddit yet
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    What kind of Ninja Google Alerts do you have setup to know about every possible cigar contest on the web?
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    What kind of Ninja Google Alerts do you have setup to know about every possible cigar contest on the web?
    Im a computer guy and sit behind a computer all day. Twitter is by far the best place to find contests. I just try to pass them onto this place since many guys don't get on twitter often.
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    Im a computer guy and sit behind a computer all day. Twitter is by far the best place to find contests. I just try to pass them onto this place since many guys don't get on twitter often.
    Everyone I know follows your twitter feed for the contest info haha EDIT: BTW, what is your twitter?
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    Everyone I know follows your twitter feed for the contest info haha EDIT: BTW, what is your twitter?
    fatkid1106
    I know these are not really the board's speed but a contest for a box of Kuba Kuba's

CLICK HERE
    Contest for a box of Liga 9s

CLICK HERE
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Can i give you my info and let you put it in for me? Lol
    One God, One Truth
    Custom Sampler on Cigar Obsession:

CLICK HERE
    Stogie Addict Father's Day My Father/Peppin contest:

CLICK HERE
    Contest for a Davidoff Humidor:

CLICK HERE
    COntest for a 5 pack of Cigar Federations/Ezra Zion The Collective on cigarobsession.com

CLICK HERE
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    CLICK HERE

FTFY
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    CLICK HERE

FTFY
    thanks, original link fixed.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    CLICK HERE

FTFY
    Thanks a ton for posting these contests Brian! Even though it's futile to enter (we already know who's gonna win ??) it's always fun trying!
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    CLICK HERE

FTFY
    Thanks a ton for posting these contests Brian! Even though it's futile to enter (we already know who's gonna win ??) it's always fun trying!
    no problem, i do what i can to help
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't get any love tonight :(
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:

CLICK HERE
    CLICK HERE

FTFY
    +1000 great service posting the contests, amazing your ninja skills on keeping up with them all!
    BTW, i any of you guys win the contests i post on here let everyone know. IT would be good to see my posting these all the time doesn't go to waste
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    BTW, i any of you guys win the contests i post on here let everyone know. IT would be good to see my posting these all the time doesn't go to waste

Your gracious efforts are definitely not going to waste, at least with me. And I do thank you. Of course winning one. would be even better.
    I hate to advertise for the mother **** because he is doing a "fund raiser" so he can buy a new motorcycle this summer with a bunch of stuff donated to him from site sponsors instead of using that to fund a need that really needs the help, not his personal materialistic needs, but oh well:

Cigar Obsession custom sampler:

CLICK HERE
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won the CO Custom Sampler from his last contest.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I hate to advertise for the mother **** because he is doing a "fund raiser" so he can buy a new motorcycle this summer with a bunch of stuff donated to him from site sponsors instead of using that to fund a need that really needs the help, not his personal materialistic needs, but oh well:

Cigar Obsession custom sampler:

CLICK HERE
    ....are ..... you .... serious?
    (i know you are, but i'm appalled)

what a *** wit.
    selling donated products so you can get a motorcycle counts as a fundraiser?!?!?
    that's just asking for bad karma.
    what a ****.
    hopefully the companies see this and blackball him and stop sending him free samples, etc. and i can only hope there's some IRS filing he'll forget to do and they'll hit him with some hefty fines. that would be some sweet sweet justice.
    seriously, that's pretty shady.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *