Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stubble = Mean

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
So, Stubble and I went in on a recent Blitz. I got this today!!!

And I SPECIFICALLY SAID, "Sweet can't wait. Fyi I have very limited space hence the split so please no extras" Now I don't know if he just can't comprehend simple English, or he's just inherently mean, but he decided to kick my a$$ as well:

I actually think he's just to kindhearted to not be generous. That's gotta be it. Thanks so much man! Obviously the split is great, but those extras are just over the top. Some of my favs, likes, and now I have 2 different Pvnishers for when I'm feeling extra masochistic! lol Thanks again!

And oh yea... I GOT A NUBBER!!!

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry...the devil made me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your GPA, new job, etc......Enjoy!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    So, Stubble and I went in on a recent Blitz. I got this today!!!

And I SPECIFICALLY SAID, "Sweet can't wait. Fyi I have very limited space hence the split so please no extras" Now I don't know if he just can't comprehend simple English, or he's just inherently mean, but he decided to kick my a$$ as well:

I actually think he's just to kindhearted to not be generous. That's gotta be it. Thanks so much man! Obviously the split is great, but those extras are just over the top. Some of my favs, likes, and now I have 2 different Pvnishers for when I'm feeling extra masochistic! lol Thanks again!

And oh yea... I GOT A NUBBER!!!
    imagephoto B-52.jpg Hope you got a big cooler stubble it's about to rain!! Nice split!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Sorry...the devil made me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your GPA, new job, etc......Enjoy!!!!
    Nice hit/split....what was the gpa?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Stubble:
    Nice hit/split....what was the gpa?
    3.42 if I recall....
  • Options
    Correct sir. And you'll get what you deserve :p
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble continues to impress. This was a heavy hit. Enjoy!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I'm regretting not grabbing that weekend blitz, but I did get a nubber so I'm happy
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Sam getting smacked around. Ha ha ha Sam!
  • Options
    Yea man the nubber is great, used it twice last night. And Royln, not only did you get hit by an earthquake, but now people now your real birthday is near and I'm sure there will be some large aftershocks... Ha ha Royln! lol :p
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The man killed a rattlesnake with his bare hands last night on the VHerf. Don't mess with Stubble
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Yea man the nubber is great, used it twice last night. And Royln, not only did you get hit by an earthquake, but now people now your real birthday is near and I'm sure there will be some large aftershocks... Ha ha Royln! lol :p
    I'm just gonna sit over here for awhile and be quite...carry on
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    I'm just gonna sit over here for awhile and be quite...carry on
    Wish that plan worked. Resistance is futile on this site lol generosity knows no bounds here.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    What is a nubber used for?
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    For nubbing of course!

• Options
    chrislolds:
    Nubbing... lol when the cigar is smoked to nub size, or is just so small that it burns your hands, doesn't fit in my big manly fingers, or maybe you're wearing gloves, then you stick the nubber into it. Hold the horn and keep smoking till it's done.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    No_one21:
    chrislolds:
    Nubbing... lol when the cigar is smoked to nub size, or is just so small that it burns your hands, doesn't fit in my big manly fingers, or maybe you're wearing gloves, then you stick the nubber into it. Hold the horn and keep smoking till it's done.
    Ahhh, like the fancy grown up version of the roachclips I used as a kid... I get it! hahaha
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    No_one21:
    chrislolds:
    Ahhh, like the fancy grown up version of the roachclips I used as a kid... I get it! hahaha
    Indeed fair sir.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Stubble may be a newcomer (I know, takes one to know one), but he sure can lay the smack down! Well played sir, well played!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed, gotta love em!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...