Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    Good night on the vherf tonight. New Chris was there trying it out. It was nice to meet him. Jeff and Sherm was good convo as always. Introduced Chris to the Devil Site!!!. He'll need a cooler soon. :)

Also. Someone ^^^^ slipped and casually told the new guy Chris the date of his upcoming wedding. If said person does not come through on my blackmail cigar requests by Friday, I will let everyone know the date.
    What kind of stuff did I commit to last night. What am I suppose to send you?

The moral of the story is less drinking, more smoking.

Ha Ha. What is it worth to you? Lot of people are asking for that date and offering bribes.
    OH REALLY? We were just talking about this on TUesday night's vherf.......
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    Good night on the vherf tonight. New Chris was there trying it out. It was nice to meet him. Jeff and Sherm was good convo as always. Introduced Chris to the Devil Site!!!. He'll need a cooler soon. :)

Also. Someone ^^^^ slipped and casually told the new guy Chris the date of his upcoming wedding. If said person does not come through on my blackmail cigar requests by Friday, I will let everyone know the date.

Ha Ha. What is it worth to you? Lot of people are asking for that date and offering bribes.
    Truth be told I did not say the date. I almost said the date.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

Actually, you said enough of the date to narrow it down to a 10 day range. We are only sending gifts, not showing up to the reception. We can work with that range. LOL
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

Actually, you said enough of the date to narrow it down to a 10 day range. We are only sending gifts, not showing up to the reception. We can work with that range. LOL
    speak for yourself......
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

speak for yourself......
    I'm pretty sure I can narrow it down to a 2 day range...
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

speak for yourself......
    I'm pretty sure I can narrow it down to a 2 day range...
    Im pretty sure I can narrow it down to one.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I know the date.... just sayin
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:

OK. We will get Curt drunk on a VHerf this weekend and he will give it up.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:

I'd like to enter this fray.....we can send our love without being there....and no cigars either..
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone up for 5:00PST?
    Bigshizza:
    no can do, got a meeting and then probably going out for the Blues v. Blackhawks game 1
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:

I'd like to enter this fray.....we can send our love without being there....and no cigars either..
    Lets just not send anything at all. I have plenty to do and dont want thinks sitting on my front porch telling the whole world I am not home.
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:

Lets just not send anything at all. I have plenty to do and dont want thinks sitting on my front porch telling the whole world I am not home.
    Weird... just a blank comment...reads blah blah blah and....blah...hmmph
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    rsherman24:
    curtpick:

Lets just not send anyeverything at all at the beginning of the month when I'll be home. I have plenty to do and dont want sthinks sitting on my front porch so I can enjoy them whentelling the whole world I am not home.
    Fixed that for ya...
    Bigshizza:
    My heads dead still ! Arghhhh
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'm on for tonight at 9ish EST depends how long Cigar Chat goes.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    On Vherf after c chat..late to that too probably.
    I think im in.....we decided to not go out for the game. see everyone around 8cst
    Here. Lets get this party started. I'm smoking one and only one tonight.
    the party has started.....get your **** in here
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife and daughter are skyping with friends in China...I doubt our router would handle me on vherf, too. But if they finish, count me in!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    having a party on here.....feel free to COME on by
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Heyyyyyy
    jliu:
    Heyyyyyy
    GET IN HERE MAN
    Chuck showed up!
  • why do you guys have to talk about me so much
    samsroommate:
    why do you guys have to talk about me so much
    Chuck go back to bed. I'll be there in a minute.
    samsroommate:
    Chuck...no..not again!!!! I can't take another !!!
  • No_one21:
    samsroommate:
    Chuck go back to bed. I'll be there in a minute.
    but i have to finish your thesis for you
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    samsroommate:
    Stick it In