Home General Discussion

Vherf

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone jumping on?
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    When and what is the vherf? Google hangouts video chill while smoking? When is the normal time?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    When and what is the vherf? Google hangouts video chill while smoking? When is the normal time?
    Chris, We don't have a scheduled time for Vherf. I created a standing open event on Google+ and attached a Hangout to it. Thursday nights at around 7:30 CST are pretty popular around here but honestly there have been full room vherfs on pretty much every day of the week it just depends on who is on here and if they feel like jumping on.

All you need is a google account, a webcam, mic, and a set of headphones (otherwise we get echo)

If you are using a PC or a Mac, the easiest thing to do is just click the link in the first post. That will take you right to the hangout.

if you will be using a Mobile device, a tablet, or ipad the best thing to do is to download Google+ and Hangouts from your app store, send me your email via PM and i will "invite" you to the event and the even will show up in your Google+. THen you need to open hangouts first, then go to Google+ and click on the Join Hangout option under the Event you were invited to.

it seems a little complicated, but it is actually pretty easy to be honest.

You will see this thread pop up with various different times people are planning on going in, and if you have time or are planning on smoking a cigar pop in. We would love to have you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whom ist interested in a Vherf tonight?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In! What time-ish?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Bigshizza:
    Whom ist interested in a Vherf tonight?
    its poker night! We can't do both at the same time......that's rough!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Can u do this via iphone or do you have to have a web cam
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    i may be vherfing.....not a good poker night so far
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    you can do it via iphone.....it has a camera....just download the google hangouts app and the google+ app and send me your email and i will invite you to the event.....then you open up hangouts then go to google+ and choose events and join the hangout in the vherf event.
    btw im in....ray is steamrolling the table......it won't be long before we are all availabe
    brianetz1:
    btw im in....ray is steamrolling the table......it won't be long before we are all availabe
    What an a$$ lmk when you're done
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on in an hour or so.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    got 3 of us....sam get in here
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    It's raining so much I'm designing an ARK modification to my car.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    you can do it via iphone.....it has a camera....just download the google hangouts app and the google+ app and send me your email and i will invite you to the event.....then you open up hangouts then go to google+ and choose events and join the hangout in the vherf event.
    Pm at ya
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    brianetz1:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Pm at ya
    invite sent!
    Eric get on first page
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to put faces to names. Hope to do this more.
    jsnake:
    Good to put faces to names. Hope to do this more.
    Great to see you Jake!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thinking about jumping on this evening.
    I would be game if we get a few, but it is wednesday so you better make it worth it
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might jump on
    listening to the game. I'll be there if any one would like to join.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    12+ hour workday and 3rd of 4 nights working this week. If I'm awake after I finish dinner I'll hop on if anyone remains. But I'm not even leaving work for another 30 minutes or so.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Good night on the vherf tonight. New Chris was there trying it out. It was nice to meet him. Jeff and Sherm was good convo as always. Introduced Chris to the Devil Site!!!. He'll need a cooler soon. :)
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Good night on the vherf tonight. New Chris was there trying it out. It was nice to meet him. Jeff and Sherm was good convo as always. Introduced Chris to the Devil Site!!!. He'll need a cooler soon. :)
    The devil site is nooooooo good hahaha... Good to put some faces to the names, fun times thanks guys!

ddubridge:

Also. Someone ^^^^ slipped and casually told the new guy Chris the date of his upcoming wedding. If said person does not come through on my blackmail cigar requests by Friday, I will let everyone know the date.
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

Also. Someone ^^^^ slipped and casually told the new guy Chris the date of his upcoming wedding. If said person does not come through on my blackmail cigar requests by Friday, I will let everyone know the date.
    What kind of stuff did I commit to last night. What am I suppose to send you?

The moral of the story is less drinking, more smoking.
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    ddubridge:

What kind of stuff did I commit to last night. What am I suppose to send you?

The moral of the story is less drinking, more smoking.

Ha Ha. What is it worth to you? Lot of people are asking for that date and offering bribes.