Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tat Lovers and my 5000 Post

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    great pic! but next time don't cover up that beefy muscular body of yours Rick ;)
    you cheating on mike?!?!
    Once you go rick you never go back ;)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    great pic! but next time don't cover up that beefy muscular body of yours Rick ;)
    you cheating on mike?!?!
    Once you go rick you never go back ;)
    im telling roomy! You dirty dirty boy
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, very cool!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats player,lol !!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I have two levels of Tats in my life: Ones i have only smoked 1 of and ones that i have smoked a bunch of.

For the bunch of by far the tatuaje petite cazadores reserva tops my list because i smoked so many during the winter months. They are my go to quick 30-45 minute smoke for when i don't have much time. (thanks gordon for introducing me to those)

Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Sumatra would lead the list of tats that i have only had one time that i loved. It was given to me by one of the local B&M owners from his personal stash (they don't even sell tats in his store) when he found out that I liked all the tats i have tried, but have a hard time finding them locally. I smoked it there in his shop and it was excellent.

as far as a number goes, i would like lucky number 7.

Thank you for all that you have done for the forum. You hold a "special" place for me here because you were my sponsor in the "newbie trade". You kind of "saved me" from having cigarman37 as my sponsor when he jumped in to say he would sponsor me. I appreciate everything you have done to build this place up.

Thank you all for sharing which Tat you enjoy and why. Now I know what to hit you all with next time :). Seriously, thank you all for participating in my little contest and helping me break into the 5000 club. You guys are awesome as always. I'm with Daniel on this one, I love that cigar along with a few others I won't mention :). We do have a winner and it's Brianetz1. Congratulations Brother and I hope you truly enjoy your winnings.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    We do have a winner and it's Brianetz1.
    Unreal... I seriously think he sold his soul at this point. This is not funny anymore... but congrats!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!! Congrats Brian.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Brian, and thanks for the contest, Rick!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    RCY Cigars:
    We do have a winner and it's Brianetz1.
    Unreal... I seriously think he sold his soul at this point. This is not funny anymore... but congrats!
    Someone call the Priest! I think we've found our anti-Christ.....
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really cool contest, Rick! Thanks and congrats again on your 5,000th post!

On an unrelated note, Brianetz1, you up for a road trip to Vegas? Sheesh, dude! I've never seen anybody clean up on random drawings like that! You could stuff a box with 500 slips of paper - 499 with my name on them, and 1 with somebody else's, and I would lose every time. You, sir, are a freak of nature! LOL! Congrats, bro!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    brianetz1:
    I have two levels of Tats in my life: Ones i have only smoked 1 of and ones that i have smoked a bunch of.

For the bunch of by far the tatuaje petite cazadores reserva tops my list because i smoked so many during the winter months. They are my go to quick 30-45 minute smoke for when i don't have much time. (thanks gordon for introducing me to those)

Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Sumatra would lead the list of tats that i have only had one time that i loved. It was given to me by one of the local B&M owners from his personal stash (they don't even sell tats in his store) when he found out that I liked all the tats i have tried, but have a hard time finding them locally. I smoked it there in his shop and it was excellent.

as far as a number goes, i would like lucky number 7.

Thank you for all that you have done for the forum. You hold a "special" place for me here because you were my sponsor in the "newbie trade". You kind of "saved me" from having cigarman37 as my sponsor when he jumped in to say he would sponsor me. I appreciate everything you have done to build this place up.

Thank you all for sharing which Tat you enjoy and why. Now I know what to hit you all with next time :). Seriously, thank you all for participating in my little contest and helping me break into the 5000 club. You guys are awesome as always. I'm with Daniel on this one, I love that cigar along with a few others I won't mention :). We do have a winner and it's Brianetz1. Congratulations Brother and I hope you truly enjoy your winnings.

Wow.....ummm....I don't even know what to say. Thanks for doing the contest, I can't wait to see the winngings,

Honestly, im not this lucky outside of cigars....I honestly don't know what to do from here on out because it is getting kind of crazy. I guess I need to step away from entering contests because I honestly am beginning to feel bad......
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad, just ride it while it lasts and start buying lotto tickets why don't ya!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Copying, pasting) "Congrats Brian"

Thanks again for the contest Rikki Tikki Tavi
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are U and your buddy Matt really Michael J Fox and Doc Brown? Do u own a Delorean? If so can u tell me ahead of time if Michigan will beat the buckeyes this year? Step on it Brian to 88 please and let me know.
  • Options
    Sorry for the wait Brian. This is enroute to you, DC 9114901123086411248953 and DC 9114901123086411249462.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Sorry for the wait Brian. This is enroute to you, DC 9114901123086411248953 and DC 9114901123086411249462.

wtf? 2 packages?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

wtf? 2 packages?
    Apparently you haven't met Rick before. This is par for the course when he is involved. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brian.....must be something in the water up there!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

wtf? 2 packages?
    Apparently you haven't met Rick before. This is par for the course when he is involved. Lol.
    I've had dealings with him before, he was my newbie sponsor. While he lit me up that time, it wasn't a crazy leave a crater where my house was kind of light me up.....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

wtf? 2 packages?

He has, I was his sponsor. Brian, relax you won't be getting a ton of sticks. You won a sampler and a special gift. They both could not fit in one box. I don't think you will be upset if you are a true a fan of the brand. Like I said in my original post, enjoy brother.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

wtf? 2 packages?

He has, I was his sponsor. Brian, relax you won't be getting a ton of sticks. You won a sampler and a special gift. They both could not fit in one box. I don't think you will be upset if you are a true a fan of the brand. Like I said in my original post, enjoy brother.
    Thanks, i honestly can't wait to see what I got.
  • Options
    Holy cow.....well i used a different word several times as I was look at this awesome prize package.

First off the cigars.....

photo DE47330B-DAF8-4A18-9619-3FD6C3BE10D8_zpsmibgrr4y.jpg

there are a few here that are complete unicorns for me......I honestly can't thank you enough.

then the best part of the whole thing.....this print is freaking awesome and hand signed and numbered to 6/20. It is HUGE so i did my best to get a decent pic of it. I am planning on getting this framed and put in my basement area that will eventually become my cigar lounge when as my kids move out of the house. This will hold a place in my heart and home for years to come.

photo 0C935A07-094E-4B73-9E93-4E59E9C4DB1B_zps1fcvlslj.jpg

photo F11F121A-61D9-46A4-8DA6-39B486AFE697_zpsvimn7jw9.jpg
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    That is one hell of a prize Rick!!! Congrats Brian, well deserved.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Wow! That poster is awesome! Very cool prize Rick.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy $HIT!!!! That is bad-ass!!!
    Any Tat fan would be lucky to have those gifts.
    Congrats Brian and WTG Rick, that is awesome.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winner, wins again!! Very nice prize pack Rick! Enjoy those great sticks Brian
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations and enjoy Brian!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice as always rick!
  • Options
    Awesome, I'm very happy it won't go to waste in your hands. I was afraid of giving it up to someone who wouldn't appreciate it. As for the cigars, glad your intrigue by them. Those are mostly the ones I've really enjoyed, especially the Black Tat. I wish I had some more of the lanceros I use to like. I would have put one of those in there as well. Enjoy and thank you for participating in my 5000 count.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    very nice as always rick!
    Agreed. a fantastic selection of sticks and that print is awesome.