Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    FireRob:
    I sure enjoyed my first Tat, made my mouth water and only one other cigar has ever done that to me before. I got another in the humi and just bought a small Tat sampler from a Ccom forum member today and they will arrive this week.
    Sorry.. FireRob, which Tats do you have on the way?
    Your Killing me man!!!! I assume your planning a future surprise package? Maybe your just curious what I got coming, I don’t know with you…. But I am the same way. You send me cigars I will send something back "eventually" (Yes I am talking to you SleevePlz).

This is Copy and Pasted from the PM and what I bought.

“two different 10th anniversary, 7th Natural 5 5/8 X 46, either a VI or Fausto regular (I can't remember which I have several of), and an Ambos Mundos and a La Riqueza”
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Darktower007:
    FireRob:
    I sure enjoyed my first Tat, made my mouth water and only one other cigar has ever done that to me before. I got another in the humi and just bought a small Tat sampler from a Ccom forum member today and they will arrive this week.
    Sorry.. FireRob, which Tats do you have on the way?
    Your Killing me man!!!! I assume your planning a future surprise package? Maybe your just curious what I got coming, I don’t know with you…. But I am the same way. You send me cigars I will send something back "eventually" (Yes I am talking to you SleevePlz).

This is Copy and Pasted from the PM and what I bought.

“two different 10th anniversary, 7th Natural 5 5/8 X 46, either a VI or Fausto regular (I can't remember which I have several of), and an Ambos Mundos and a La Riqueza”
    whatcha looking for rob? 7th capa reserva? sw reserva? regios reserva? mini monsters? what rob what? lay it on homie!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    whatcha looking for rob? 7th capa reserva? sw reserva? regios reserva? mini monsters? what rob what? lay it on homie!
    Joe, I have no idea what to look for in a Tatuaje cigar and have never looked into learning about them. First one I ever smoked was the one I posted a pic of above and you’re the one who sent it to me (it was great, THANKS AGAIN!!!). Also in the above quote are the ones being sent this week. So I don’t know what to tell you. Are there any specific ones I need to be in search of to try? AND don’t bother sending me them right now you crazy SOB!!! We can work it into a deal on our next transaction in the future.

OH I said only one other cigar has ever “made my mouth water”, it was a Por Larranaga that you also sent me. That one was like nothing I ever experienced, I had a “fresh mouth” feel that lasted into the next day after smoking it. Don’t know how else to explain the feeling.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, wayne! Fantastic smoke. photo 20140413_155433_zpsazqdydac.jpg
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I had already smoked this, so what a nice surprise to find it in the humi....
    Curivari from Jim Shizza that he sent me in Nov 2012. Very good thankyou!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    another stick from curt
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoked an ordinary larry from the wife better than i expected!! acid cigar photo output_zpswt2h0gmg.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    How's that brew Jimbo? Got 2 in the fridge but Haven't tried 1 yet....

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Hey, we went there when we were in Columbus. Pretty good!
  • Options
    It's real good.. Different but I liked it! Nice snappiness with it
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Hey, we went there when we were in Columbus. Pretty good!
    That and Elevator are prob the 2 best breweries in columbus IMO. CBC has some pretty good food too. If you're ever in Athens OH (SE corner of the state - forgot my directions LOL) stop in Jackie O's.....you'll be blown away by their beers and the food is always tasty.

• Options
    Bigshizza:
    It's real good.. Different but I liked it! Nice snappiness with it
    Glad to hear....I will have to try one later this week. Looks like the perfect afternoon!

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A Raf Gonz Perla Jiunn sent me on a trade a while back. Very good way to end the night and write reviews to, after an Elogio. I know you said they need age a while back, but it is smoking fantastic now! Thanks brother. image
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a Bomb 4-10-14 Bishizza, I had no idea how good these could be. I wonder if I should smoke the other one or save it. The decisions we have to make.

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great smoke Chuck ! Thanks my man !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Joe !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bigshizza! imagephoto IMAG0882.jpg
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Junie June Jiunn!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Thanks Junie June Jiunn!
    Yummy. That cigar makes me be like crack head Chappell
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I smoked two wonderful cigars last night from a couple fine gentlemen. First from Brian. I actually beat Brianetz1 at the cigar lotto and he sent me a Cain F lancero. One of my favorites.

the other was from Roman, AJ fresh rolled, no picture but damn was that cigar good.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    Thanks Junie June Jiunn!
    Yummy. That cigar makes me be like crack head Chappell
    There's something you don't know about me Joe Rogan... I smoke habanos
  • Options
    Thanks Drew... FTW!!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Drew... FTW!!!
    Well? How was it?
  • Options
    More importantly to a MOW novice. What is it? Seen it several times on here but never for sale, guessing it's a LE that is no longer on the market?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    More importantly to a MOW novice. What is it? Seen it several times on here but never for sale, guessing it's a LE that is no longer on the market?
    It's the Virtue... Eagles edition.. Call Ccom!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Echambers. This Hechos a Mano La Aurora Cameroon was very nice! Thanks, brother!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Thanks Joe !
    Love it as much as I do???
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    and I'm a Philly guy and don't know about this?!?!anyone got some too spare?????
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    FireRob:
    and I'm a Philly guy and don't know about this?!?!anyone got some too spare?????
    Is it the same Virtue with just a different Eagles look? I am a Bears fan but I know some Cowgirls fans I would give one of these to and not tell them what it is until after they enjoy it.