Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rob Green......

Done messed up...1st its not my birthday and 2nd....dude I aint done with my quest for 300...bad timing on your part if you ask me..thanks for helping me with my hit list!

photo 75EBF9BF-99CB-424E-A7C2-9A89B40C5E67_zps3zocwymm.jpg

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, nice thought and selection for a deserving guy but Rob will soon be saying "Bombing Royln was a bad choice".
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Ohh...good stuff! Damn Royln, you are taking an a$$ whooping.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know it was your birthday Royln.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    ITS NOT!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    ITS NOT!
    It Is his birthday, send him some Love.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is funny.......just remember we were all tricked into bombing you by Sam.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha I was told it was your birthday, but keep me off your list or we might have to take care of you when you come to mass lol
    robertgreen30:
    Haha I was told it was your birthday, but keep me off your list or we might have to take care of you when you come to mass lol
    Who gave you false info so I can bomb that ass?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy non-birthday R
    smoke em if you got em:
    robertgreen30:
    I think someone that rhymes with fhetilk (but it still points back to sam.....but that what you get for blowing him away earlier)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    The 7-20's are delish..!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    robertgreen30:
    I cannot tell on my botl
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    BIRTHDAY BOMB! I'm in, I have a package I need to take to the PO tomorrow anyway.
    robertgreen30:
    smoke em if you got em:
    robertgreen30:
    I cannot tell on my botl
    So you rather pay the price? Fine with me!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy (non?) B-day Royln!!!
    That's a sweet sweet bday gift you got there from Rob, WTG very nice.
    curtiscr79:
    BIRTHDAY BOMB! I'm in, I have a package I need to take to the PO tomorrow anyway.
    Ahhhhh SNAP SON!!!! Ish just got real!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

so what are we going to do when it is his real birthday?
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Woah woah woah I NEVER mentioned a Birthday in all this. It's not my fault that lots of people happen to owe Royln after he nukes us all. Speaking of which, what do you think the return fire will be after people recover from his 300? bahahahaha
    Uh oh I smell trouble, mass bombings on there way, you might get bombed off the airplane lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Uh oh I smell trouble, mass bombings on there way, you might get bombed off the airplane lol
    Ebony & Ivory....go together in perfect....harmony.....
    robertgreen30:
    Is that a threat?
    If my count is correct, this is 74 cigars and 3 accessories in the last 2-3 weeks correct? lol NOW I see why you're trying to make room.
    No_one21:
    If my count is correct, this is 74 cigars and 3 accessories in the last 2-3 weeks correct? lol NOW I see why you're trying to make room.
    I lost count..but 74 sounds about right and 3 accessories for sure! been a rough few weeks :-)
    smoke em if you got em:
    robertgreen30:
    Is that a threat?
    lol oh no
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    I lost count..but 74 sounds about right and 3 accessories for sure! been a rough few weeks :-)
    Sounds like a great few weeks to me. Same here though, in the last month I've been hit with something like 30 lol And I am much less deserving than you.
    No_one21:
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    Sounds like a great few weeks to me. Same here though, in the last month I've been hit with something like 30 lol And I am much less deserving than you.
    You are very deserving Sam..Don't be so hard on yourself.....that what we are here for...to give you ish!