Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tat Lovers and my 5000 Post

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats Rick!

Two Tats I simply love: Mummy full size and The 7th Capa Especial. Different reason the Mummy is excellent in that Vitola and it never disappoints, from day one they have been good and still are, reminds me I still have a few tucked away. The 7th Capa was my first experience with Tatuaje and can say they have never done me wrong but the 7th capa's flavors and strength was the first time I really understood that a cigar didnt have to be all power or all flavor or all spice, it could be balanced and beautiful.

Give me 79!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on #5000 Rick!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be the power house Fausto. Full flavor and bodied. Bravo on the epic post count! 72 is my number.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Congrats on 5000 Rick and thanks for the contest, my favorite Tatuaje is the Mummy it's basically a tat black in a Churchill, my number is 8
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 5k Rick. I gotta go with either the OG El Triunfador Lancy or the Original (Miami / Cuba) Cabaiguan. Both are just "so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up" and I'll go with #34
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Congrats Mr. Ricky! Great having you around and being a text buddy :)
    My favorite Tat are the Little Monsters, like John said the packaging and vitola's are all genius.
    my number is 53
    WHAT?!!!!?
    Did we just become best friends ?!!?!!!

You are my favorite Jimbo!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the milestone Rick. I'll take 88 (in honor of AVO). My favorite Tat is probably the Black PL. Simply delicious in a great size.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I either like or love every tat I've tried. Right now my favorite is the Cojonu 2006 I've got a box resting in my cooler right now and this might prompt me to bust one out in honor of your 5000th. I do love the Fausto and the TAA special they put out as well. Haven't tried the lancero yet, but I keep waiting to win a box on the auction site.

My number is 70 if it hasn't already been guessed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rick, congratulations on your milestone. I remember you were this mysterious guy bombing people from Germany. I'm glad we became friends and I can't Thank you enough for what you've given me and this forum. Your generosity knows no bounds. I can't remember my favorite TAT....congrats.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Mine is the Fausto. It's the most similar Tat I've had or seen to my palate tendencies. Also, they can be found for a very reasonable price. I'll take 67.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    congrats Ricky! you are a sexy beast. I'd so hit that
    LMBO,,,/ Your not too bad yourself Jiunny,,hehe
    Congrats & Thanks Rick, been truly a pleasure,
    Mini Mum, Hey but you already knew that.. As for a number Ill pick JJ I mean 44 and send the sticks to JJ.. Late
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Mini Mum, Hey but you already knew that.. As for a number Ill pick JJ I mean 44 and send the sticks to JJ.. Late
    rudy sighting! three way! heyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Congrats to hitting the big 5000

As far as favorite Tat, mine would have to be the Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero. It was the first cigar that I smoked in the Lancero vitola. It was this cigar that made me realize I truly love Nicaraguan Tobacco.

• Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Never had a tat I didn't really like! My go-to-daily as of late is either the Havana VI Gorditos or Cabaiguan Guapos. #33
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    Never had a tat I didn't really like! My go-to-daily as of late is either the Havana VI Gorditos or Cabaiguan Guapos. #33
    Hi fella!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    WHAT??? A Rudy sighting????? Where's the love broski...
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bigshizza:
    AVJim:
    Hi fella!
    Hello Sir! Been awhile again! I hope all is well!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OR brown El Truinfador Lancero....69 dude!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 posts is a weighty contribution.

Many repeats of the day.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    Bigshizza:
    AVJim:
    Hi fella!
    Hello Sir! Been awhile again! I hope all is well!
    Hello Jim. Where have you been?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, old and new faces. It's great and it makes me feel good to see you all. So that everyone can see what kind of love I have for the brand. I was very fortunate to meet Mr. Pete. Let me tell you, it was very refreshing to get direct answers. No over the top God like syndrome with him. Just a very down to earth man, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he was kind enough to talk to me for about 15 minutes. Sign a box and take a photo. Believe it or not, I have the opportunity daily to meet and talk to some very important people. Not once do I ever feel like the kid on the block that just met a rock star. Well guess what, it felt like that for me yesterday. And the crazy thing about it, I enjoyed every minute of it :). Yes, I even told him he has a nice group of yahoos in the forum on CCOM that enjoys his brand. Once again, there are always individuals who make things happen around here. I have to thank Trident (Roman) for letting me know about the event that was happening in my city :). Go figure and now I'm on their email list as well. As some of you say, IT JUST GOT REAL....
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Wow that is really cool. Id love to meet Pete. Im a huge Tatuaje fan. Id like to ask him if he was planning a follow up to the Anarchy, Anarchy Apcolypse? Im looking forward to the new Tattoo release as well as the new Little Monster release and the TAA.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    My favorite is the T110. It has s smooth creamy chocolate flavor. Just awesome. Number 63.
    I concur with Chuck on the stick. I'll pick 50.
    And 5000... really !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Rick! Pete is a wonderful guy for sure and I am glad you were able to meet him. Agreed that he is easy to chat with about anything....and it is phony at all. He is very sincere and genuine.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Ahhh, old and new faces. It's great and it makes me feel good to see you all. So that everyone can see what kind of love I have for the brand. I was very fortunate to meet Mr. Pete. Let me tell you, it was very refreshing to get direct answers. No over the top God like syndrome with him. Just a very down to earth man, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he was kind enough to talk to me for about 15 minutes. Sign a box and take a photo. Believe it or not, I have the opportunity daily to meet and talk to some very important people. Not once do I ever feel like the kid on the block that just met a rock star. Well guess what, it felt like that for me yesterday. And the crazy thing about it, I enjoyed every minute of it :). Yes, I even told him he has a nice group of yahoos in the forum on CCOM that enjoys his brand. Once again, there are always individuals who make things happen around here. I have to thank Trident (Roman) for letting me know about the event that was happening in my city :). Go figure and now I'm on their email list as well. As some of you say, IT JUST GOT REAL....
    awesome rick!! Every year all the guys from the industry will have a event at holts...I go but they are always mobbed by fan boys it's impossible too get one word in! But looks like you had a nice and calm spot over there
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! How cool!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally awesome photo and experience, Rick! Lookin' pretty dapper in your suit as well! I do hope someday to have the opportunity to meet some of the big players in the cigar world. It's cool to pop on here and read about other people's close encounters. Thanks for posting, and thanks again for everything you do for the forums!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pic Rick and thanks for sharing. I am hoping you may decided to grow an awesome stache or beard.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    great pic! but next time don't cover up that beefy muscular body of yours Rick ;)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    great pic! but next time don't cover up that beefy muscular body of yours Rick ;)
    you cheating on mike?!?!
    Money can't buy taste