jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Let's see.. Who might appreciate these...?
    Lost City lanceros? How about DZR and G4L.
    Yeah you and him should hold onto your shorts!
    Dude, whats going here? Jimbo, you need to smoke these or Ill punch you in the balls.
    jimbo i think you should bomb DZR w/ these.
    Pls dont Jim. Dont listen to this midget. I'll buy them off of you if you're trying to get rid of them.
    Hit Daniel. I already owe you Jim
    you guys are such noobs. the best way to get bombed is by seeing what people got in what did you get today thread and being like "I've heard those were good dot dot dot I've never tried one of those dot dot dot" I am a pro son!

Would make a good model for the Lancero version of the Stogie Stand.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    And I am now on a buying hiatus....until I buy more storage. ;)
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    New member Chuck aka g8inc sent me 8 cigars as his part of a trade.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Dude, whats going here? Jimbo, you need to smoke these or Ill punch you in the balls.
    Pls dont Jim. Dont listen to this midget. I'll buy them off of you if you're trying to get rid of them.
    you guys are such noobs. the best way to get bombed is by seeing what people got in what did you get today thread and being like "I've heard those were good dot dot dot I've never tried one of those dot dot dot" I am a pro son!
    I only bomb fish for Red Dots, NUBs and rare lanceros rolled by William Shakespeare or whoever.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    New member Chuck aka g8inc sent me 8 cigars as his part of a trade.

Well, he's one off, there are 9 brands there...
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Thanks I thought it was just me but yep you are right 9.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to try these!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this made me smile.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I also got these today, but they are goin for a looong rest!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Couple more boxes of shorter smokes for those shorter breaks.

20140328_171522
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Nice! And isn't that the hard part? Keeping your hands off...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    photo image_zps3febe23b.jpg photo image_zps8e578d4f.jpg photo image_zps5f311d18.jpg
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    I have never seen a full box. Thing of beauty. I had 1 before and it was great. Worth the wait.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Can't figure out how to multi quote. Anyways those look great. How long have you been letting all this stuff rest? I smoked one you sent me and it was great.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    perkinke:
    Can't figure out how to multi quote. Anyways those look great. How long have you been letting all this stuff rest? I smoked one you sent me and it was great.
    Well, so far I've been pulling one or two from each box and smoking it and then setting most of them aside for later. Those half coronas i expect I'll burn through without any real plan. It kind of varies on the brand, some I PLAN on tucking away for a few years, others I may just test every so often. I'm new to the ISOMs so I am reading a lot and leaning on recommendations from the more experienced BOTLs. I've managed to find a few aged boxes that are ready to go now, which is nice to see how sticks will end up, how much would it suck to tuck a box away for 5 years only to find out you don't like how they turn out? :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got myself a new 5.0 paradigm signature system for the HT.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From brother Royln
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    I only bomb fish for Red Dots, NUBs and rare lanceros rolled by William Shakespeare or whoever.
    Lol, I didn't realize my recommendation would cause such a stir!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I have never seen a full box. Thing of beauty. I had 1 before and it was great. Worth the wait.
    I knew they came in a lacquered box, but that was in a velvet pouch and then all stuffed in a black cardboard like box! And btw, my wife just keeps lookin at me with hate in her eyes! WHAT DO MEAN YOU CANT EVEN SMOKE EM, for 5 years!!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Pretty cool brother!!.......uhmn what is that ??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    twistedstem:
    rwheelwright:
    Pretty cool brother!!.......uhmn what is that ??
    New Speakers. Paradigm signature line. I got S8s for the front, C5 for the center and S2s for the rear. Google them. Really nice stuff.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

imagephoto AAD96297-3FEF-499B-A5A4-A20C3E8B93C7_zpsasltatka.jpg

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elmo tried me and found me guilty of the following crimes:

1) Having a "potty mouth."
    2) Instigating.
    3) Disrespecting RCY Cigars.

My punishment was to smoke a Raji's Untimely Demise and post a picture of it with a signed, provided by the little red furry beast himself.The evidence against me was clear so I found no reason to appeal:

Thanks, Elmo, I am much better now.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    I am happy to see that the members are enjoying more and more CCs here. I don't even know a lot of new members here but it is good to see more CC smokers.
  • Options
    Ricky, Paul Stulacs are very good cigars full of fruity flavor and complex aroma. First o ordered a five pack and I ordered a full box right away. It has a mild harshness at the beginning but it settle down quickly. I am very impressed with this cigar. The white one is also good but fuller bodied. This was a surprising find for me.
    Rhamlin:
    rzaman:
    photo image_zps3157b955.jpg photo image_zps0de74d19.jpg photo image_zps93c5ce89.jpg
    Nice! I've been considering getting me some Paul Stulac's. Have you had em before?
  • Options
    Barry, this is truly a phenomenal smoke. I smoked at least three boxes and always enjoyed the smoke. It is very soft is palate with smooth balanced, complex flavors and aroma. JDN used their top aged tobacco. However it is not a Nicaraguan Puro as the company says. The wrapper is from another country. There are two Nicaraguan cigars I bought more than 10 boxes- one is Pepin 10th and another JDN Cuarto Cinco.
    bearb:
    Nice sticks Rip! Cant say i have tried the Cuatro Cinco...but given your endorsement...sounds like a future purchase is in order. WoW! Top 10 of all time...pretty high praise. THe other sticks are all excellent as well...but not enough for aging really! ;)
  • Options
    Can you believe it I bought Gurkha lol photo image_zps1f08f518.jpg photo image_zpsf1ad4891.jpg
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    Can you believe it I bought Gurkha lol photo image_zps1f08f518.jpg photo image_zpsf1ad4891.jpg
    If they're crap like the reputation gurks carry, I'll lose a TON of respect for CA and believe the money issue is true. I'll believe when you smoke one you'll give us an honest impression rip.
  • Options
    Jared, I smoked them both. They are not worth of the price but the original one is a good smoke. The second one with a Honduran wrapper with the same blend is a bad cigar. I don't how I end up buying the boxes.
    blurr:
    rzaman:
    If they're crap like the reputation gurks carry, I'll lose a TON of respect for CA and believe the money issue is true. I'll believe when you smoke one you'll give us an honest impression rip.