Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Okay, I have idea but before I start popping off at the mouth. WEBMOST, did you do this? I only know a few people from this area and the two I know personally don't smoke cigars. At any rate, thank you Sir, I've never had these before. So kudos to you if this is your handy work. Couldn't come at a better time. I've been under the weather the past week and a half. And this is a nice pick me up.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have neither hand nor connivance nor any knowledge whatever of these three sticks nor of any other packages yet to come. What does it say on the box? Looks a lot like something Phil Whistlepig might have sent.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Hey don't blame me. I'm still hibernating.
    <br><br>
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    PhilWhistlepig:
    <br><br>
    Great. Another alter ego. But this one talks in his sleep, apparently. Could be interesting.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    PhilWhistlepig:

Great. Another alter ego. But this one talks in his sleep, apparently. Could be interesting.

Aw he's a furry little jackazz
  • Options
    JohnnySotweedseed:
    WaltBasil:
    PhilWhistlepig:

Yer just sore cause they never made a movie out of you.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is already getting out of hand. Talk to you later. I gotta got to the post office now ... to, uh, pick up the company mail.

No. Really.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    PhilWhistlepig:
    JohnnySotweedseed:
    WaltBasil:
    PhilWhistlepig:

This place gets stranger and stranger by the day. At this point, I usually pull my hair out and throw my phone. Some anger management issues never fail. Yet, because there's a gift involve to me that I've never had. I'm just going to put my phone down after this. Thank you, all three of you, how about that? Just for making this thread live. And to you alter egos, enjoy....

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PhilWhistlepig:
    JohnnySotweedseed:
    WaltBasil:
    PhilWhistlepig:

This place gets stranger and stranger by the day. At this point, I usually pull my hair out and throw my phone. Some anger management issues never fail. Yet, because there's a gift involve to me that I've never had. I'm just going to put my phone down after this. Thank you, all three of you, how about that? Just for making this thread live. And to you alter egos, enjoy....

I thought your're bald?
  • Options
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    PhilWhistlepig:
    JohnnySotweedseed:
    WaltBasil:
    PhilWhistlepig:

I thought your're bald?

Never Jiunn Jiunn, I make people sea sick when they look at my hair, lol. Too many waves, I may have to cut it off soon, but not yet.