What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a black eye is what I got

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    One of the collection during my absence. I have been looking for this for a long time. One of my cigar dream came true.
    photo image_zps111d4900.jpg photo image_zps57d3dac5.jpg photo image_zps3c8c0060.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah yes ............ welcome back Rip
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    One of the collection during my absence. I have been looking for this for a long time. One of my cigar dream came true.
    photo image_zps111d4900.jpg photo image_zps57d3dac5.jpg photo image_zps3c8c0060.jpg
    VERY nice! I see that same thing staring at me at one of my local cigar lounges. So tempting. In similar news, I am REALLY excited for Padron's 50th anniversary release. oh man.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Ok.. ok..ok... so....ok... I'm in luuuuuuuv !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Each time you post a new humidor I find myself thinking that's the nicest looking humi I've ever seen! Very nice, and more importantly welcome back!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Each time you post a new humidor I find myself thinking that's the nicest looking humi I've ever seen! Very nice, and more importantly welcome back!
    For sure! Great to see ya back Rip!!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Now THAT is how you make a reentrance! That is amazing!
  • Options
    Thank you all. It is great to be back here. I truly miss you all.
  • Options
    Hey Jliu, nice to see you my friend. I talked to George about the new blends. There will be two sizes and blends. One with special humidor. Well Padron can't go wrong with their special release. I am also very excited and looking forward to it. Will let you know if I get the chance to smoke it early. I saw him in the NTA tobacco festival with CA Gordon Mott. It was a great event. More later...
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    VERY nice! I see that same thing staring at me at one of my local cigar lounges. So tempting. In similar news, I am REALLY excited for Padron's 50th anniversary release. oh man.
  • Options
    Jim how is life in the west? I was in Seattle for a business meeting and thought of you. It was a quick three days trip so I had no cigar fun. Hope you are still enjoying your favorite sea food.
    Bigshizza:
    bbass2:
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Jim how is life in the west? I was in Seattle for a business meeting and thought of you. It was a quick three days trip so I had no cigar fun. Hope you are still enjoying your favorite sea food.
    Bigshizza:
    bbass2:
    Cold, very cold! Ready for Spring! I was wishing I was down in S. America!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in the mail. Recently tried my first one and just had to get some.image
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I swear Rip was like let me take 8 months off from the forum to just make these guys salivate at the Padrons. Dammint Man!!!! Welcome back Rip old buddy. We missed ya around here.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Hey Jliu, nice to see you my friend. I talked to George about the new blends. There will be two sizes and blends. One with special humidor. Well Padron can't go wrong with their special release. I am also very excited and looking forward to it. Will let you know if I get the chance to smoke it early. I saw him in the NTA tobacco festival with CA Gordon Mott. It was a great event. More later...
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    you have to keep me up to date on this! I am very much so looking forward to this release. Just need to gauge how much I want to buy based on the initial smoking experiences.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    got my mayan cutter in, my wife almost jumped out of her skin, she wanted it for herself
    imageimage
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got my mayan cutter in, my wife almost jumped out of her skin, she wanted it for herself
    That's a beautiful cutter Joe.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 San Andreas 808! Couldn't pass up the deal!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    imageimage
    Congrats, enjoy brother
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Winnings...First from MAWart image Next from Gordon image And finally from Randy (Rain) image Thanks guys for the great selection of sticks. See ya next game.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this:

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mailman dropped these off for me today.

imagephoto 55CF6B90-6156-4115-A145-E7C387CBE201_zpstvpoxodw.jpg">

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    All compliments of The Beard's help...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    With a HUGE thanks to several super generous members of the Ccom family:
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    found these
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    found these
    I just bought a sealed box of those yesterday for $142.50. Feel like I stole them. Can't wait for them to arrive. Didn't really have the funds set aside for them but I could not pass up the deal. Wife was cool with it too.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stogie stand! Whooo Hooo!

Thanks Daniel!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got an awesome package from james(jd50) a little something for both of us!!the wife says thank you very much !! joint bomb photo IMG_20140308_205054_zpsyq5ibtxx.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.