Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mischief

I haven't been involved in forum mischief in quite a while. PM me some peoples' addys so I can cause some trouble again. Include their username and shipping info.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent, sir.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mischief you say? I think I have an address for a PsychoSJG, does that help you? It may help me solve your issue with no mischief............................Muwahahahah..............
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Oh Bandty. It's been a long time since we've dueled. My ammo cache has grown considerably since then. Do we need to do this?
  • Options
    This may be the rum and Coke talking, but, I think we might? You got any better idea?
  • Options
    Sometimes it fun for friends to lob M-80s at each other and see what happens. I just hope no one loses any digits.
  • Options
    That, or we find a new kid on the block and throw M-80s at him.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    PMs to both you guy with targets for M80 tossing
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    That, or we find a new kid on the block and throw M-80s at him.
    Oh how the Bandyt man loves tossing M-80's. Let me know what you have in mind.
  • Options
    give me a couple days and ill come up with something evil
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Couple of days have been granted...........
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    I haven't been involved in forum mischief in quite a while. PM me some peoples' addys so I can cause some trouble again. Include their username and shipping info.
    What is up brother? Glad to see you again. I saw your post and before I even opened it I said UH OH it is about to go down. Enjoy the show fellas.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back. How's the cat?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Nice to see you back. How's the cat?
    Did you just call him a pu$$y? Not trying to stir the pot for anyone or anything but that is what I heard.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is going to be so amazingly ugly. We gotta herf again sometime, man.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome back. And Jsnake, he means my and my gfs cat who needed radiation treatment for a severe thyroid problem. Hes great now. Loves eating food again. Had to feed him 4 meals a day for a bit to have him gain weight. He didnt seem to mind that too much. His levels were literally off the chart, and apparently he was so bad that even if he wasnt allergic to the meds, they wouldnt have helped. this was his only option, and it was successful. Thanks to all that helped.
  • Options
    and def Ken. Some buddies of mine are trying to plan a get together at that place we herfed. Ill let you know once we get it figured out.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Thanks for the warm welcome back. And Jsnake, he means my and my gfs cat who needed radiation treatment for a severe thyroid problem. Hes great now. Loves eating food again. Had to feed him 4 meals a day for a bit to have him gain weight. He didnt seem to mind that too much. His levels were literally off the chart, and apparently he was so bad that even if he wasnt allergic to the meds, they wouldnt have helped. this was his only option, and it was successful. Thanks to all that helped.
    I was trying to throw him under the bus you are driving. Very glad to here about your cat doing better. My wife is a registered vet tech so if you ever have questions you want to run by her PM me. Goes for anyone here. She can sometimes save you some money and a trip to the vet.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    bandyt09:
    PsychoSJG:
    Sounds like there might be a newb that is going to take some MAJOR damage. You new guys might want to lay low for a couple of days until the target has been decided.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    PsychoSJG:
    Sounds like there might be a newb that is going to take some MAJOR damage. You new guys might want to lay low for a couple of days until the target has been decided.
    I don't think the newbs have anything to worry about. I do think that we're all going to have a good show though. Now if we could only find a way to get BigShizza involved and make it a threesome...That would be cool...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    PsychoSJG:
    I don't think the newbs have anything to worry about. I do think that we're all going to have a good show though. Now if we could only find a way to get BigShizza involved and make it a threesome...That would be cool...
    You are an instigator. I like the way you think. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    PsychoSJG:
    You are an instigator. I like the way you think. LOL!
    I resemble....err...I mean, resent, that remark.