Home General Discussion
Options

Chest cold and the wife

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a bad chest cold and I have been coughing pretty good. The worse part about it is it gives everybody around me including my wife to say in that sarcastic voice, 'see, you shouldn't be smoking those cigars should you?' Arghh!

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Tell her it sure beats shagging other women, that usually shuts my wife up
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    lol bro im gonna use that line, lmao thanks man!!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Feel better Morgan
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    you should be or are a divorce lawyer!! But yeah I get crap all the time from family and women
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I have a bad chest cold and I have been coughing pretty good. The worse part about it is it gives everybody around me including my wife to say in that sarcastic voice, 'see, you shouldn't be smoking those cigars should you?' Arghh!
    Hope you feel better Morgan. ThroatCoat Tea works great for me. That and warm bourbon.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    MorganGeo:
    Hope you feel better Morgan. ThroatCoat Tea works great for me. That and warm bourbon.
    hahahahaaa I use too drink gin and juice! Vitamin c and the alcohol kills the germs
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the temp below freezing one day and in the 60s the next I'm surprised everyone isn't sick.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is going around at work and my house. Weather can't make up it's mind. Hope everyone here is feeling good.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Morgan, drag your carcass down to the nearest bar and tie one on. It'll cure the problem and the cold.................lol.

Maybe your wife will appreciate it if I send you a "Get Well Soon" package, what do you think?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing satisfies a woman like being able to say "I told you so", and, since facts are rarely important to them, you've just made your wife very happy.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This thread sounds like the worst sitcom idea ever pitched. OH, and feel better! ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when I read the title I thought you were telling some kind of dirty joke...sorry your I'll hope you feel better soon Morgan.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Thanks guys, last night I was running a low grade fever and coughed like crazy. Gonna go to the dr at noon today to see if I can get some meds.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    yuck… hope you're feeling better soon.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Sorry to hear brother, hope you get better soon
  • Options
    Just got a decadron shot and some meds. And....some unwanted advice about smoking cigars from the nurse practitioner
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Just got a decadron shot and some meds. And....some unwanted advice about smoking cigars from the nurse practitioner
    And why do you tell them you smoke cigars?
    Wait, let me guess. Your wife went with you and volunteered that information? LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    MorganGeo:
    Wait, let me guess. Your wife went with you and volunteered that information? LOL!
    hahahahahha your a smart man mr zero! I was tagged teamed by the wife and the nurse! I had no chance to survive.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    MorganGeo:
    hahahahahha your a smart man mr zero! I was tagged teamed by the wife and the nurse! I had no chance to survive.
    I'd like to say that has never happened to me, but I'd be lying. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    MorganGeo:
    I'm sure that sounds way hotter than it actually was. :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    MorganGeo:
    I'm sure that sounds way hotter than it actually was. :)
    lol, I thought about my use of the words 'tag teamed' after the fact. It does sound hot. :)