Home General Discussion

Tatuaje Saints and Sinners Club

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Does anyone know if they re-open registration annually or is it permenantly closed now? I would really like to get in on this, if they still do it.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when this started. Still going huh? If you find out anything let me know. I was disappointed I didn't have the cash to do it when it started up. I'll ask my cigar friends in other places and see what I can find out.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that you can sign up for emails on their site so assume that the will announce by email?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I dunno. All I can find is stuff referencing the 2011 pack, so it might no longer be going. I'd imagine the forums are probably still up and running, though, hence the website still being there.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but no one seems to know for sure if it was one time or continuing. I know I have friends that signed up but I can't remember who.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was discontinued. It was the topic of conversation one day at the B&M, but I never confirmed it .
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    It is supposed to be open today at 200 central.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was 3pm Pacific? I could be wrong, that was word of mouth. guess i will check both times
    Yeah, Im getting my info from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. So, I guess check in on the hour.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    its open , well i joined on the 17th due to error they had on their site ,pete and ali hook me up, lol
    it should be open as of the 19th ali told me it was
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    OK Ill bite, what is this? The web site is not much help. Also when I tried to register it said it was closed.
    Its open now!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    What do you get for your 150
    blutattoo:
    What do you get for your 150
    Someone explain what I am missing…

I don’t see the appeal, don’t look like I get much for free other then watch some rich guy travel the world with free access to his video blog. Looks like if I want to buy Tat merch I get a discount (big whoop) and access to a forum (why would I want that when Ccom is free?) The rest of my money goes to “eclectic” charities of the rich guy’s choosing. (I would rather just send money to a charity of my choosing, not some hipster looser looking for free money) The below is copy and pasted from a google search.

SINNERS WELCOME
    The Saints & Sinners Club is an exclusive members only club and for an annual registration fee of $150, each member will receive:

1. Exclusive, one-off products available only to members (select products may not be available for purchase through the S&S webstore).
    2. Everyday Tatuaje branded merchandise at the Saints & Sinners club rate.
    3. Access to members-only forums, where you can discuss the finer points of cigars, smoking accessories, spirits, and anything else associated with the Saints & Sinners lifestyle
    4. Access to the Pete Johnson video blog. Here, Pete will update members on everything PJHC. Watch Pete as he travels around the world, visiting his production facility in Nicaragua, engages fans on cigar tours, and dishes on anything else he feels his Saints & Sinners family should know about.
    5. First looks at new cigar blends, swag, as well as insider info on Tatuaje and other Pete Johnson brands.
    6. The knowledge that a portion of your annual membership fee will go to an eclectic mix of charities that Pete choses for their commitment to their particular cause.

Visit the site and become one of the first granted entrance to this distinguished organization.

With the extremely limited nature of the products we are producing for each membership kit, we need to get an idea of how many people plan on joining the club so we can begin producing the qtys necessary to begin shipping shortly after launching the club.
    you get the pleasure of saying you in the sns club, you get a door prize a breath mint,
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    From my chat with the club rep: TheSNSClub: hi there ?Hi, what do you get for the $150 club fee? TheSNSClub: http://thesnsclub.com/sns/club/ TheSNSClub: Box of cigar, members only shirt, Dominos set, Bottle Wrench, Pint Glasses, Members coin, 2014 hat, members card ?Ok thanks! Signing up now! TheSNSClub: Welcome. let me know if you ever need any help. ali@thesnsclub.com
    gio164:
    From my chat with the club rep: TheSNSClub: hi there ?Hi, what do you get for the $150 club fee? TheSNSClub: http://thesnsclub.com/sns/club/ TheSNSClub: Box of cigar, members only shirt, Dominos set, Bottle Wrench, Pint Glasses, Members coin, 2014 hat, members card ?Ok thanks! Signing up now! TheSNSClub: Welcome. let me know if you ever need any help. ali@thesnsclub.com
    you where told a box of cigars? i see cigar kit, but no box on the page description
    Yes, you get sns members only box.
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    gio164:
    you where told a box of cigars? i see cigar kit, but no box on the page description
    Maybe he meant the kit? Not sure, I'll post pictures when I get the package.
    gio164:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    gio164:
    From my chat:

can you tell me more about the box of cigars that comes with the membership please?

TheSNSClub: Yes, its a various blends of prototypes, hard to finds and exclusives

Still dont think this is for me and I will not be signing up.
    FireRob:
    gio164:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    gio164:
    From my chat:

can you tell me more about the box of cigars that comes with the membership please?

TheSNSClub: Yes, its a various blends of prototypes, hard to finds and exclusives

Still dont think this is for me and I will not be signing up.
    Probably not for you if your not a huge Tatuaje fan. Its more than just the merchandise you receive. To me its about making new Tatuaje friends/ buying and selling of htf Tats/ the scoop on upcoming products and events. Its Tatuaje Nirvana.
    Chuck N:
    Probably not for you if your not a huge Tatuaje fan. Its more than just the merchandise you receive. To me its about making new Tatuaje friends/ buying and selling of htf Tats/ the scoop on upcoming products and events. Its Tatuaje Nirvana.
    Yea, OK I get it. I got a few Tat’s waiting their turn to be set ablaze. We will have to wait and see if the Kool Aid works on me. I loved the one La Casita Criolla I tried but not enough to convert me from my Camacho **** cult following ;-)
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    Yea, OK I get it. I got a few Tat’s waiting their turn to be set ablaze. We will have to wait and see if the Kool Aid works on me. I loved the one La Casita Criolla I tried but not enough to convert me from my Camacho **** cult following ;-)
    dude you just dont no ,once you go tat you dont go back to them chump/eeeh i mean other cigars
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Think I'll hold off at least a year on this. I love the tats I've had but how do you guys keep up with them? Geez there's sooo many, and all the LE stuff just makes it hard for me to justify really seeking them out. As I go through all the amazing bombed tats I've gotten and a few I've bought I'll likely change my tune. So far, i've only tried 5.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    dude you just dont no ,once you go tat you dont go back to them chump/eeeh i mean other cigars
    Joe your the one who gave me the La Casita Criolla and its one of two cigars that made my mouth water while smokeing, the other cigar you ask? It was also from you a Por Larranga