Home General Discussion
Options

Pvnisher Cigar

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm thinking of lighting this cigar up tonight that Rain sent me. Should I eat at a big ole buffet before firing this one up and keep sugar beside me to shovel in my mouth during this smoke? Seems like its going to be a good one from some of the comments I have seen on here.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Do it on the v herf.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Film it.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Love this stick after the first 5 min or so of pain, great flavors!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I'm thinking of lighting this cigar up tonight that Rain sent me. Should I eat at a big ole buffet before firing this one up and keep sugar beside me to shovel in my mouth during this smoke? Seems like its going to be a good one from some of the comments I have seen on here.
    You might want something to cool your lips for the first 5 minutes, ice cubes, water, nice cold drink....it starts off a little spicy.

Other than that, it's not bad ..... been knocked on my a$$ much worse by other cigars (JdN DC comes to mind).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    MorganGeo:
    Yeah, I got one on a "Welcome to the group" bomb. I had no idea what it was so I looked it up. After doing some research, I am glad I did before smoking it. To be honest, I am scared to smoke it. I have read many people saying it has habanero oil on the wrapper. Habaneros are at my limit of heat I can eat, so I can only imagine what it would be like applied to a cigar.

Make sure and let us know if you decide to smoke it. I would like to have an honest opinion.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    In all honesty... the Pvnisher i had was pretty hot on the lips but not any hotter than the spice of hot buffalo wings. It was a great smoke! Dont let it scare you cause even with the heat it is great! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how old it is. My experience is that after about 6 months the spice on the lips subsides a lot, I smoked it in the morning with coffee. I liked the cigar as it produced a lot of smoke and flavor wise was very enjoyable. To me, it wasn't a strong cigar, more in the medium range.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked about 6 of these and I think the newer ones are not as hot as the first batch. I have smoked the original release ROTT and a more recent ROTT and the more recent is considerably more tame. I agree these are about a Medium body. The flavors of the cigar sans the burn are quite enjoyable. I have also found that when I smoked an original that was aged 2 years it was rather tame.
    Go ahead be brave and smoke-it no pain no gain.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    They are no joke. If you like hot and Spice..light up. It's a cross between a Thai chilli and A Rocky edge to me.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    It depends on how old it is. My experience is that after about 6 months the spice on the lips subsides a lot, I smoked it in the morning with coffee. I liked the cigar as it produced a lot of smoke and flavor wise was very enjoyable. To me, it wasn't a strong cigar, more in the medium range.
    +1, this is my experience as well. Nothing to be afraid of! LOL
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I always have a couple of these in my humi, I really enjoy them. I just picked up a bunch of the pvnisher shortys, I dig them too! Light em up!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these laced with capsaicin? Can't be all natural "spice" in there. These are very good though.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America