Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bad Traders Forum

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Vulchor:
    I think we can police ourselves if someone makes the discussion and should be listed, I will not edit the original thread on page one to name them.
    I see that. I think that word "not" wasn't supposed to be in there because it doesn't match up with what he wrote after that. Near the bottom of his OP he talks about "formaly" adding names himself to the list after people post names of bad trader nominees later in the thread.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob, if you have an issue with me or this thread I more than encourage you to PM me and we can handle it. As for any insinuation I am trying to control the forum, or ruin people, or be the judge....I dont know what I can do other than say its not true. There simply needs to be a thread for stuff like this and having it under one heading is "best for business". I enocuraged it to be worked out between people, I encouraged the use of other members and if none of that works and there is a general concensus we would add a name to the list for the courtesy of all. I have been here awhile and plan on staying, so I figured Id head up the thread. If you think you would handle it better or someone else should, Im fine with that....I am just trying to protect people from being screwed. I apologize for my rambling here and feeling like I need to defend myself and again if you would like to discuss privately, that would be fine.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You are also correct, I did not mean the word "not". That does not mean I was any sort of judge and jury and fully expected many of the great guys here that know me over the years to contribute and as was stated early on, keep the list rather small. I am only editing anything to make it easier to read and so people can see who to shy away from. This is a community Bob and I consider this a community thread-----but someone has to be the original poster, thats just the way of it.
  • Options
    To everyone in this discussion, Don't misunderstand me. I'm not defending Cigarman37. And I think it would be a good thing to have a resource to point out bad behavior of any and all problem members. But this is getting to be like a little lynch mob with Judge Roy Bean executing the prisoner himself. LOL
  • Options
    I'm typing up a PM for you Vulchor. You're welcome to re-read what I wrote so that you can make sure you know exactly what I said and what I didn't say. (This thread is likely to dissapear by way of moderators.) I try and choose my words carefully. Don't read anything into them that isn't there.

EDIT: Before someone gets any wrong ideas, I don't even know how to contact a moderator or someone with the delete button but I have just figured that this thread would be deleted. I don't care either way. Actually no, I'd rather it stay up.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Meh... I still don't see the issue with it. There aren't really moderators here and it's self policing for the most part. There are so few bad traders around here, this will be gone soon. However, it will be there to add to in the future if need be. Someone has to be in charge of it.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I know who this is kinda leaning towards and I'm sorry so put me on the list dang it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm pretty sure I know who this is kinda leaning towards and I'm sorry so put me on the list dang it
    FINALLY.....he finally got all our subtle hints and innuendos. for your punishment you need to smoke a Ron Mexico
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am not the Sharpest Knife in the drawer, but one thing that I can guarantee is that Vulchor has the best intrests of the forum in mind. He is one of the most stand up guys on here. I appreciate his insight....
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I am not the Sharpest Knife in the drawer, but one thing that I can guarantee is that Vulchor has the best intrests of the forum in mind. He is one of the most stand up guys on here. I appreciate his insight....
    Can someone send me Gregs addy Please ? He needs a huge Bear hug !
    EDIT :
    Nevermind.... record time LOL !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    FINALLY.....he finally got all our subtle hints and innuendos. for your punishment you need to smoke a Ron Mexico
    listen I smoked a Elmo **** lol you'll learn one day young grasshopper. But I do agree that some issues must be addressed. I have all respect for the most and lose some for others. I will agree and argue we are all not on the same scale...but I do have to say even if your hard up or you can't foot the bill well then don't sign up or start something. I love this forum and will stay true to it and I know some of you guys have been fu<kef by people. I believe in finding the better or a reason...if neither then your on the list!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    greg2648:
    Can someone send me Gregs addy Please ? He needs a huge Bear hug !
    EDIT :
    Nevermind.... record time LOL !
    PM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lee.mcglynn:
    brianetz1:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    listen I smoked a Elmo **** lol you'll learn one day young grasshopper. But I do agree that some issues must be addressed. I have all respect for the most and lose some for others. I will agree and argue we are all not on the same scale...but I do have to say even if your hard up or you can't foot the bill well then don't sign up or start something. I love this forum and will stay true to it and I know some of you guys have been fu
    Nothing but respect for you bro.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'm a supporter of "bad sellers" threads on other forums so I agree with this one too. Though I'm glad it seems like this will likely be quite a small list.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    No_one21:
    I'm a supporter of "bad sellers" threads on other forums so I agree with this one too. Though I'm glad it seems like this will likely be quite a small list.
    Very very small and thats why this thread and threads like this will drop down and disappear, but I think the point of this one really is to get the word out about one individual who needs to be put on the spot.
  • Options
    james40:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    brianetz1:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    listen I smoked a Elmo **** lol you'll learn one day young grasshopper. But I do agree that some issues must be addressed. I have all respect for the most and lose some for others. I will agree and argue we are all not on the same scale...but I do have to say even if your hard up or you can't foot the bill well then don't sign up or start something. I love this forum and will stay true to it and I know some of you guys have been fu
    Nothing but respect for you bro.
    thanks mr40 I just know how times are. As I said I can't stand up for everyone but give benefit of doubt then thinks some more. I know if I couldn't foot the bill I wouldn't send out opus and anejos all the time...I'm just saying gent please treat people as they treat you!! If the f u then I understand but also think about where they are
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will just add that he fvcked oover RobGreen to in the movie pass.... Pattern? Yup.
  • Options
    I agree but disagree with this for the forums...We should all treat each other as they did us! Take curt...he put it out there and gave the way it came! I understand that...personally I've had stuff come I'm boxes unsealed and just thrown in what ever. I leave it at that I won't trade or bomb that person. So let it be! We are all here for the same reason just be happy We can be who we are
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Vision:
    I will just add that he fvcked oover RobGreen to in the movie pass.... Pattern? Yup.
    peter your very right! I'm sure $hit has happened! But well ok I'm done I guess I'm wrong and yeah tall are right but please be botl's borks and what not! We are better then this and we will rise! On my way! Person shouldn't kill us all! Look what happened with glicky
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I agree but disagree with this for the forums...We should all treat each other as they did us! Take curt...he put it out there and gave the way it came! I understand that...personally I've had stuff come I'm boxes unsealed and just thrown in what ever. I leave it at that I won't trade or bomb that person. So let it be! We are all here for the same reason just be happy We can be who we are
    Someone mention my name......ok need Lees addy please . Its about time to introduce myself ! Thanks .....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Someone mention my name......ok need Lees addy please . Its about time to introduce myself ! Thanks .....
    curt read my bio
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curt read my bio
    this aint no stinking sneak attack....lol.....just information gathering.....hehehe....snort
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curt read my bio
    this aint no stinking sneak attack....lol.....just information gathering.....hehehe....snort
    lol I don't like bombings and don't expect anything but respect...I know where your coming from and can see everything. If you want my addy I'm sure someone will throw me under the but it will haunt you
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Lee, I gave him your addy.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curt read my bio
    lol I don't like bombings and don't expect anything but respect...I know where your coming from and can see everything. If you want my addy I'm sure someone will throw me under the but it will haunt you
    Lee are you still on Glenwood road?
  • Options
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curtpick:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    curt read my bio
    Lee are you still on Glenwood road?
    yes I am!! Lol I he wants to grind this out he's gonna get sticks worth over well$$$$$$ and that's it! Then he can say he for screwed!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    One of the reasons I like this place: four pages of discussion over whether this is "fair" or "right" yet so far only one name has been added to the list.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a bunch of bad traders on this forum.
    Just look at all the trades that none of the guys can count.
    Even the Teach is poor at counting. That really looks poorly on everyone.
    ROFL!

[edit. This is a joke post, for those who didn't get it.]
    Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    The_PhantomThe_Phantom Posts: 51
    A good idea, to have Bigshizza and SleevePlz, opinion on the matter????
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    One of the reasons I like this place: four pages of discussion over whether this is "fair" or "right" yet so far only one name has been added to the list.
    Indeed! I was thinking the same.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."