Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

GEO GOLLY Walt LOL

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

Oh yes, 9405 5036 9930 0145 4870 55 just happened!
    Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    Any takers? :):) lol
    THIS

IS

SPARTA!

9405 5036 9930 0145 6533 06

Ahhh the love of a stranger. Walt your buddy just screwed you twice. I guess you don't know how that movie ends.

Can I play? Lol, yeah right. I played this game once and I actually learned my leason! Good luck guys. You're gonna need it. Also, Rick, that was one awesome bomb. I believe I overheard you talking on the phone the other day. Went something like this, "Hi, I'm Rick. Yeah, I toss Ratzillas in newb bombs. What's it to ya?" Yup, pretty sure that's how it went.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I had a nice chuckle when I woke up this morning and saw walts comment. Sparta!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Mr. Prankster, I guess I got that addy right after all, lol. Next time you'll be careful with what you ask for. Enjoy the smokes and welcome to the forum. Oh, I almost forgot. Mike told me to tell you next time just wait for your package to come in to get his addy, lol....

Anyone ever seen that Movie 300? The plot revolves around King Leonidas, who leads 300 Spartans into battle against Persian "god-King" Xerxes and his army of more than 300,000 soldiers. Obviously outnumbered but they put up one heck of a fight. This is my 'Call to Arms' to all fellow newbs and newbs at heart. My ammo may put a simple dent in Rick's armor so I may need some help after that Nuclear Bomb he left at my house yesterday! =)
    THIS

IS

SPARTA!

Ahhh the love of a stranger. Walt your buddy just screwed you twice. I guess you don't know how that movie ends.

Can I play? Lol, yeah right. I played this game once and I actually learned my leason! Good luck guys. You're gonna need it. Also, Rick, that was one awesome bomb. I believe I overheard you talking on the phone the other day. Went something like this, "Hi, I'm Rick. Yeah, I toss Ratzillas in newb bombs. What's it to ya?" Yup, pretty sure that's how it went.

Tony, ammo has no specific name on them. They just hit targets and I make sure of the right name afterwards :). Hence a Newb or Veteran can get it. I'm in my rogue status right now. I'm getting amped up for my Secret Santa Target, lol. These guys are the warm up. Wait tell you see what all lands today and tomorrow. I have room for one more Tony, if you want to dance the dance again :).

MorganGeo:
    LOL, I had a nice chuckle when I woke up this morning and saw walts comment. Sparta!

Just for you Morgan. If and only if Walt really did send something my way. For you, I'll make him do something special for you. And the whole forum will get to see it too. For his sake, that DC better be for you or Newbie New Boots, lol.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

Tony, ammo has no specific name on them. They just hit targets and I make sure of the right name afterwards :). Hence a Newb or Veteran can get it. I'm in my rogue status right now. I'm getting amped up for my Secret Santa Target, lol. These guys are the warm up. Wait tell you see what all lands today and tomorrow. I have room for one more Tony, if you want to dance the dance again :).

I vote for crushing the Teach and for Teach to crush Rick.... That would be entertainment at its finest to watch :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Just for you Morgan. If and only if Walt really did send something my way. For you, I'll make him do something special for you. And the whole forum will get to see it too. For his sake, that DC better be for you or Newbie New Boots, lol.

Oh ****. Thinking back now, I probably shouldn't have included those nude pictures of me. Stupid Buffalo Trace...
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Oh ****. Thinking back now, I probably shouldn't have included those nude pictures of me. Stupid Buffalo Trace...
    LMBO!
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

....... I think we might have found Jiunn's Texan brother here fellas :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Unfortunately, not even salt will get that image out of your mind…
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

A 9mm lead brain enema might?
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

LMBO!

Walt my friend, you just sealed your fate. So you know, the king is tortured by watching his army be killed one by one. And then him. Once again, you can thank Morgan for what's going to happen if your box shows up.

90+ Irishman:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

A 9mm lead brain enema might?
    HAHAHA... Yes... that would. Just be sure you're looking at something nice when you do it. (Think the new Wild Wild West...)
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

LMBO!

Walt my friend, you just sealed your fate. So you know, the king is tortured by watching his army be killed one by one. And then him. Once again, you can thank Morgan for what's going to happen if your box shows up.

Just so you know Rick, Morgan IS the king...
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

LMBO!

Just so you know Rick, Morgan IS the king...

Sooooo, your the jester, lol. This is funny. You do know the clock is ticking?

No, he is my pawn in this great game of Chess. :)
    MorganGeo:
    Haha... so when this is all done and the dust has settled... someone just has to yell "CHECKMATE!"
    90+ Irishman:
    The creator of that picture must not have heard that saying, 'I before E except after C'. Ok, I'll take my geek self back to work now.
    HAHA! The last I checked Rick, I do believe that package from Walt is headed your direction. We ain't skeered. :)
    MorganGeo:
    HAHA! The last I checked Rick, I do believe that package from Walt is headed your direction. We ain't skeered. :)
    Ignorance is bliss.... You have no idea how big of a bear you just poked in the eye with a sharp stick ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    90+ Irishman:
    MorganGeo:
    Ignorance is bliss.... You have no idea how big of a bear you just poked in the eye with a sharp stick ;)
    More like kicked the bear in the nads and then poked with a stick. I think of the Jack Link commercials where they get slapped around.....woe is you.
    MorganGeo:
    I did this one time and it didn't end well for me and some of my fellow california botls.
    james40:
    90+ Irishman:
    MorganGeo:
    More like kicked the bear in the nads and then poked with a stick. I think of the Jack Link commercials where they get slapped around.....woe is you.
    I am David and he is Goliath. hahaha
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    90+ Irishman:
    MorganGeo:
    I am David and he is Goliath. hahaha
    LOL, David is gonna get knocked the eff out.
    lahahaha... like a nine inch nail? (Will anyone get the Limp ref?)
    WaltBasil:
    Got it....good song.
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    Got it....good song.
    Now I've got to listen to that album tonight while I smoke. It's stuck in my head.
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    Got it....good song.
    Now I've got to listen to that album tonight while I smoke. It's stuck in my head.
    Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog flavored water....lol..
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    james40:
    WaltBasil:
    Got it....good song.
    Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog flavored water....lol..
    sleeve says you need a lesson