Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67...What a Sponsor!!

So our 3 fer 3 exploded in my face! His end ended up being a bomb and a half. I'm truly thankful and humbled. Their was even an Opus X in there I've been dying to try! image Thank Sir and Happy Burthday

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the proportions, do we still call this a simple case of forum math?
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Its called Mikey Math ! Well done Mike !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Bob Luken:

Nope that's Mike Math... kinda like trig, calculus, algebra and basic math functions thrown out the window. That is an awe inspiring 3 X 3 trade.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    macs-smokes:
    Bob Luken:

Nope that's Mike Math... kinda like trig, calculus, algebra and basic math functions thrown out the window. That is an awe inspiring 3 X 3 trade.
    Yes, Mike has a degree in partial-differential calculus.
  • Mike does bring the heat! Wow!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikey= Da Man!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was my 1st sponsor as well , Mike way to lay it to the newb.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, alright. Let me see what happened here. 3 for 3 trade? Hmmm.....looks good to me. What's the problem?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    3for3?? That's where you went wrong!! Never fall for anying under "5" but hahahahaaaa mr Williams is still a crazy sob!!
    Money can't buy taste