Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Holy Macaroni and Cheese. Awesome hit Jim. It would be even more cool if you were on the better team.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    And your whoopin is gonna make there's worse!!
    The end of this thing is going to be Epic.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Bigshizza:
    The Padron ashtray is really neat and I figured a few good sticks would do him in but the autographed picture I'm sure sent him over the edge.... Enjoy Lee! The Casa Magna Limitada are the first release and they are dang good!
    So now we are dropping friggin ashtrays? This is escalating pretty fast..
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Man Shizzz,this man over here taking out city blocks and ish! Get lit Lee!!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Bigshizza:
    The Padron ashtray is really neat and I figured a few good sticks would do him in but the autographed picture I'm sure sent him over the edge.... Enjoy Lee! The Casa Magna Limitada are the first release and they are dang good!
    So now we are dropping friggin ashtrays? This is escalating pretty fast..
    I know right?!?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Great hit Shizz. Looks like the West rocked it again!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    west = best. incredible hit Jimbo!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Nice Shizz! Man, the next time we do this we need to get it sponsored by the post office AND the national chiropractic association, cause that's gonna mess up some mailmen!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Epic hit Shizz.
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    You even made the Vader smile on that hit bro....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee , when you get out of traction, please post a pic of that pic, thanks!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    East coast quit?
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    East coast quit?

eastie a never say die firetruck boy
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    East coast quit?
    I believe it was shipped yesterday.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Fire one of those Pinkies up ASAP Lee. Payback brother, payback :).....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get em Lee.
    Lee must be working overtime.
    the longer the wait, the better the hit. I've got faith Lee will show up big. I'm almost feeling sorry for you westie punks.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin?? Crickets??....
    Bigshizza:
    Nothin?? Crickets??....
    ...The calm before the storm.
    Bombay is down, Bombay is down......I repeat Bombay is down.........uuugggghhhh these kind of hits feel so good! Pictures tomorrow morning.
    Bombay:
    Bombay is down, Bombay is down......I repeat Bombay is down.........uuugggghhhh these kind of hits feel so good! Pictures tomorrow morning.
    with all the first responders on this forum, you should recover. An ticipation.
    Bombay:
    Tomorrow?? C'mon Jim grab a camera and get jiggy with it bro!!
    It's not the camera. I have the picture I can't load it to the forum w/ my phone.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    HOLY MOLY fellas! I just got caught up on all the happenings. You guys are nuts! Seems like Mike, greg and Shizz have been cloned and now EVERYONE is throwing down epic A$$ whoopins!!!!! Sorry I've been out of it for a while, but don't let that fool ya! I plan on coming back in style so let that be a warning to you WESTIES!!!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Bombay is down, Bombay is down......I repeat Bombay is down.........uuugggghhhh
    lol
    mmccartneydc:
    HOLY MOLY fellas! I just got caught up on all the happenings. You guys are nuts! Seems like Mike, greg and Shizz have been cloned and now EVERYONE is throwing down epic A$$ whoopins!!!!! Sorry I've been out of it for a while, but don't let that fool ya! I plan on coming back in style so let that be a warning to you WESTIES!!!!!
    Good to finally see you back. I thought you had perished from malnutrition. Bring the pain Bonecrusher!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    Good to finally see you back. I thought you had perished from malnutrition. Bring the pain Bonecrusher!
    Thanks Drew, good to be back!
    I was the subject of Lee's wrath and it hurts, it hurts like hell.........I will seek vengance.......

Thanks Lee I will put them all to good use.This will fly on Saturday, I need to acquire a target and I am waiting for Robby's pass to arrive so I can make one stop at the Post Office. Sleeveplz PM for target info.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang Lee. Didn't feel like pulling any punches I see. Helluva hit. Bombay, the address you requested is delivered :)
    Looks like Jim took a shot to the nads but he will come out fighting I'm sort of, kind of, not really feeling sorry for the Leastie that's now in his sights!! Get 'em