Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Projects Thread

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Very nice Brett...you have artistic mind.
    Tanks a ton Rip! If you'd like one I would happily do one for you too brother, hit me up via PM if interested :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I will take the offer only if you allow me to send my own box(Behike) with a gift package LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Tanks a ton Rip! If you'd like one I would happily do one for you too brother, hit me up via PM if interested :)
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    BTW, is it illegal to send a empty Behike box in the US?
    rzaman:
    I will take the offer only if you allow me to send my own box(Behike) with a gift package LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Not illegal to my knowledge and yes I will happily make one from the BHK box for you brother and no care package is necessary just happy to help a friend and someone I respect so greatly :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    PM sent
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett thanks again, pm to ya again Bro
  • Options
    Stop thanking me there nothing to thank! But regardless no problem and happ I can do something special for a special occasion for you and your family :) PM back your way again
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    Great clocks Brett. I love that not only the boxes are different, but each clock seems to be a unique design. Very cool!
  • Options
    Thanks Dan, I try to make each one different because I make each clock for a specific individual and do it by choice. Because of that I put my own unique twist into each clock out of respect and consideration for the person I make it for. I'm lucky enough to get my wife to help me as well when it comes to delicate hand work :)
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Iove those cigar stands that u make.
    how much do u charge for them
    please let me know I maybe able to get my B&M to carry a few to see how they sell.
    Tnanks, Steve

• Options
    Stsepas:
    Iove those cigar stands that u make.
    how much do u charge for them
    please let me know I maybe able to get my B&M to carry a few to see how they sell.
    Tnanks, Steve

Daniel makes those not me, talk to him brother ;)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    imageimage My cribbage table
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome!

I am trying to choose a cigar box to make one out of. I thought some one on here made a board out of an FFP box.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot that I made this for my, then fiance and now, wife. She likes piggy banks, and we have quite a few on a shelf. This one is Jose O.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    While not much of a project, I think it's cool. Got a piece of locally made Blenko glass (for cheap!) And started filling with bands. image
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Brett, always love your work. I need to commission one of your pieces once I am in one place for more than 30 days at a time.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Brett, always love your work. I need to commission one of your pieces once I am in one place for more than 30 days at a time.
    Nice to see ya around James!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jim, life has been crazy the last 4 months. But, I head home for a much needed break next week..
  • Options
    There have been some awesome projects posted up guys, to thanks for sharing more!! Shane and Gray those are amazing, really really awesome table Shane and love the piggy bank and other projects too Gray! Keep em coming fellas, thanks for keeping my thread alive!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Consider it done, it would be an honor and privilege to make a clock for my friend and soldier that lets me have the privlege to do this sort of thing, thanks for thinking of me on this bro! Hit me up and I will make it happen ;)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    My bar, just need some more cigar box lids.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made this prototype for my wife. What do you guys think?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Very well done Daniel !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Id so use one of those st the B&M, daniel. Lol! Will the kitty get burnt up though?
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    These are all pretty creative items fellas. they all look good. Love this thread 90+Irishman
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Daniel, that is just not right. On so many levels. But good job on it, anyway.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Id so use one of those st the B&M, daniel. Lol! Will the kitty get burnt up though?
    Probably if you set a nubbing cigar on it. I'm trying to look for a fire retardant/polyurethane type spray. I'm just messing around. "I was bored in my garage" lol. I made an Angry birds one too hehe.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    Probably if you set a nubbing cigar on it. I'm trying to look for a fire retardant/polyurethane type spray. I'm just messing around. "I was bored in my garage" lol. I made an Angry birds one too hehe.
    I want one with Shatner's face...or Vader, no he has emphysema, Yoda works, then. Or just mashup and do Angry Birds Star Wars. That version rocks.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    How about a Cigar label on one Daniel ? That would rock !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    How about a Cigar label on one Daniel ? That would rock !
    Ahh, that'd be awesome. These are getting really good looking, Daniel. I'd totally buy it, even though I have 2 already! Just too cool