Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garo.

I am blessed with a predeliction for inexpensive yet reliable cigars.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Garo.

This one burning any better then the last?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    DPG Cuban Classic robusto tonight, buttery smooth and a very nice spice.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beast.image
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I went with a MOW for stress relief photo mowpic_zpsdb044dc8.jpg
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Started out with an L-40, then ended with a No.9
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Started out with an L-40, then ended with a No.9
    My kind of night, though i would have started with No.9 and ended with L40..
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Inspired by Brett's "what do you get today"
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    inspired by Eric's fancy picture. so I will not post a pic and just say I'm having a H Upmann 2012 LE
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Obsidian by pinar del rio. Started out alright, but a little bit in started to have a really strong perfume like taste. Very off putting. Had to toss it.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Nice choice Eric :) And way kewl picture, Instagram?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    You on the IG Brett? Eric is duble_e, I am catfishbluezz. Hit us up, there are a few BOTL on there
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    yes sir. As I'm laying everything out my wife likes to kid "you know that's a cigar, right?"
    jliu:
    inspired by Eric's fancy picture. so I will not post a pic and just say I'm having a H Upmann 2012 LE
    any picture that's in focus is fancy to you. ;)
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    webmost:
    Garo.

Purrfeck
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Jim, this was my first ever Davidoff and quite special. Second stick Ive smoked since Clover has been born and I enjoyed it greatly!!!

These were from a while back but thought they were cool pics!

And this is from Brett and was the first stick I smoked to celebrate Clover's birth. With a name like Shamrock, I had to go for it first! Thanks again Brett!

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image so far so good, I will have to see if there are any transitions in this robusto.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    ddubridge:
    webmost:
    Garo.

Purrfeck
    good to hear. I was hoping I didn't get a bum batch.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking a cassilas rolled one that i got from MTuccelli in july 2011 , the rest has done it good!, ill smoke the govenator i have one of these days,lol

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up an Indian Tabac Co. Super Fuerte Maduro. Found this gem in the bottom of my cooler, sooo good.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Had a Herrera Esteli short corona tonight, mini review in the reviews section.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Royln so much!! image
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Royln so much!! image

Damn, I've been thinking about the Federal My Father so much even though I've not had one. This don't help!
  • image This is a good size cigar almost looks like its not real
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    oliva V melanio
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    image This is a good size cigar almost looks like its not real
    that's a great photoshop job. I'm guessing you used more than just ms paint.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    A RP Old World Reserve, Habano, Robusto. An Interesting Cigar. On lighting it it tasted like a cardboard box. I nearly threw it away. But remembered that's how this cigar construction was intended to be fashioned ( remember dads or grand dads old stogies ? ) and kept her going. After about 4 draws that went away completely.Then Married into a nice Medium/Full Bodied delight. Nice leather and cedar and a nice sweetness to the finish. Good draw. Weak Ash. Little Loose Roll. Great Burn throughout. Subtle spices starting in the middle of stogie, more prominent near the end. With around 1-1/4 inches left it became a little warm and flavors began to wash out. Smoked for around an hour. May have to buy another thank you !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961