Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    jj20030:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Enjoying a Padilla Habano with the awesome designed habano/maduro wrapper. So far so delicious!
    you must mean the reserva?
    That's the one, very tasty smoke. Figurado vitola, opened up draw-wise after the first 1/2 inch or so.
    i had one rott that was good about 2 months ago, maybe time for another
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    jj20030:
    illinoisgolf99:
    jj20030:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Enjoying a Padilla Habano with the awesome designed habano/maduro wrapper. So far so delicious!
    you must mean the reserva?
    That's the one, very tasty smoke. Figurado vitola, opened up draw-wise after the first 1/2 inch or so.
    i had one rott that was good about 2 months ago, maybe time for another
    This one's got about 3 years on it, time did it well.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Smoking a Padron Londres tonight... LOVE this vitola
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    My first Tat Cabaiguan from a trade with Toombes. Corona I think. Really good. Thanks again, bro.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My supershot stash is dwindling by the day .... Fired up another one tonight. Gonna have to go get more soon.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Fake... There is only one Glick, this is not him. Will the real Glick please stand up?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Please stop... This is a feeble attempt. There is only one.
  • see u got rid of most of the dead weight they know who they are. have good evenin, I plN TO Mke up for lost time, come on rain man where was i. come on RAINMAN. CLENED UP THE STE ITS AB

LOVE SEAGARLOVER TO AKKEXCEPT YU
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    see u got rid of most of the dead weight they know who they are. have good evenin, I plN TO Mke up for lost time, come on rain man where was i. come on RAINMAN. CLENED UP THE STE ITS AB LOVE SEAGARLOVER TO AKKEXCEPT YU
    How have those Zoidians been treatin ya?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    see u got rid of most of the dead weight they know who they are. have good evenin, I plN TO Mke up for lost time, come on rain man where was i. come on RAINMAN. CLENED UP THE STE ITS AB LOVE SEAGARLOVER TO AKKEXCEPT YU
    :)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Please stop... This is a feeble attempt. There is only one.
    Much like the Highlander.
  • Lets all get allong now its been five months i have so much to tell you show and on top of that some new smokes i came across in my travels first someone has to show me how if you would be so kind as to use the the Photobucket GETTING THE PICTURE ON MY POST. OH AND I;M NOT AS BAD AS THEY WILL HAVE THINK.REMEMBEFR WE ALL LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES.

• tonight I'm going ti the the brick house that felt nice to share this ith seeeegarlover

seegarkuver
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Great smoke
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    image Great smoke
    i love the classic....probably my top 3 cigars i have smoked right now.....haven't tried that one yet.
    Poker Slob:
    image Great smoke
    Looks great!
    Supa shots!

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Supa shots!
    A man after my own heart.... Nice choice Gray, me like!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    Supa shots!
    A man after my own heart.... Nice choice Gray, me like!
    I forgot how super these are... 10 months and still verrrry strong.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Had an Illusione F9. One of my top 5
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Smoked a God of Fire tonight thanks to MVW67. Unfortunately it was very hard to breath through and I wasn't getting a lot of flavour out of it. Thank you anyways man! imageimage
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Been dormant for a while but had a glorious experience with a Four Kicks robusto that was over a year old. Time was good to that one!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Hey Maddy, it was your review of an Illusione cigar many years ago that sent me on a search for these.. Thank you, as there are always a few in my humidor to this day.
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Hey Maddy, it was your review of an Illusione cigar many years ago that sent me on a search for these.. Thank you, as there are always a few in my humidor to this day.
    Ah the old CG4 review. It was one of the few reviews I ever did that was longer than. "You should smoke it it's good" or "I'd have rather licked dog ass"

Glad to see some old friends around.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Ah the old CG4 review. It was one of the few reviews I ever did that was longer than. "You should smoke it it's good" or "I'd have rather licked dog ass"

Tony enjoys long walks on the beach w a nice san andres maduro
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:

Likewise.. I am serious, after reading that review I went online and spent close to two hundred bucks picking up pairs of the line. One for aging one for now, (or then, then.) As I recall You were told they were intended to be smoked fresher for the best flavor profile experience. Which I agreed on. Edit.. My secret is out Juno.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    FF Opus Forbidden X 13 Heart of the Bull 1957- one of Fuente's 100 Anniversary release. I like it more than regular Opus X blend.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    Smoked a God of Fire tonight thanks to MVW67. Unfortunately it was very hard to breath through and I wasn't getting a lot of flavour out of it. Thank you anyways man!

Um....?!?! Um?!?! Thats an hour and a half, two hour smoke..... Im still at a loss for the "lack of flavor". They are one of my favorite in terms a subtle flavors.
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:

Likewise.. I am serious, after reading that review I went online and spent close to two hundred bucks picking up pairs of the line. One for aging one for now, (or then, then.) As I recall You were told they were intended to be smoked fresher for the best flavor profile experience. Which I agreed on. Edit.. My secret is out Juno.
    Good memory Kas. I recall that now as well. But as all you old timers know I'm not the biggest proponent of aging anyways. Some cigars are different when aged but better? idk that's subjective. The exception being cigars that need to rest because they tobaccos aren't properly aged before they are rolled. But yes I believe Dion said his cigars were designed to be enjoyed immediately. I took that to mean he was confident his tobacco was aged properly and the cigars were allowed to marry properly before they hit shelves.

Funny enough back in the day when we were a board full of perverts Kas was the exception always trying to pull us back on subject and such. I think he was afraid the wife or kids would want to read the site he was always posting on.
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:

Good memory Kas. I recall that now as well. But as all you old timers know I'm not the biggest proponent of aging anyways. Some cigars are different when aged but better? idk that's subjective. The exception being cigars that need to rest because they tobaccos aren't properly aged before they are rolled. But yes I believe Dion said his cigars were designed to be enjoyed immediately. I took that to mean he was confident his tobacco was aged properly and the cigars were allowed to marry properly before they hit shelves.

Funny enough back in the day when we were a board full of perverts Kas was the exception always trying to pull us back on subject and such. I think he was afraid the wife or kids would want to read the site he was always posting on.
    .. There is some truth to the wife and kids thing, my daughter discovered that through a google search of a variation of my name she found this site and I never wanted her to catch me being anything other than a daddy.. Urbino , on the other hand never had a problem sharing his ummm thoughts.