Home General Discussion

St. Pattys day smoke.

nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
It is 0600 here in Afghanisucks, so HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY. What i propose is a ripoff of Randy, I hope he doesnt mind.

A lot of people are going to do it anyway(smoke a candela), but throw the pics in here. I don't have any candelas, so im going to smoke a God of Fire. Who is up for it?

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I don't mind at all bro!I have Main Gate duty tomorrow, so I'm down. I might have to copy you and wrap some paper around a Nicaragua second though ;)
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I don't mind at all bro!I have Main Gate duty tomorrow, so I'm down. I might have to copy you and wrap some paper around a Nicaragua second though ;)

haha, nice. you could always color it green with a permanent marker.
    Welcome to the Great Place. You've been selected for a random vehicle spot check, I'm going to need you to open your glovebox and center console.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Welcome to the Great Place. You've been selected for a random vehicle spot check, I'm going to need you to open your glovebox and center console.

that sounds super awesome. luckily, when i was "at the great place" i only had secondary gate guard and never had to do that.
    nickiam:
    Rain:

that sounds super awesome. luckily, when i was "at the great place" i only had secondary gate guard and never had to do that.
    I hear that. Stay strong man, I know how much Afghanistan sucks. If you don't mind, PM me your addy along with anything I can hook you up with.Come on guys, get in on this cigar!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Don't have any candela's but I am drinking a Guinness, does that count?
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    My Torano 1916 has a green label and lasted past midnight. It even exploded to further show off it's festive mood.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I already preemtped you clowns and smoked a Alec Bradley Filthy Hooligan after lunch on Saturday. Then I had many beers. I plan to repeat it again today!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    ehehat:
    Don't have any candela's but I am drinking a Guinness, does that count?
    Yum!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i think i have a lfd candela in the humi, after a huge dinner of corned beef and cabbage, and a few to many beers, i will have to light that baby up!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i smoked a filthy hooligan and a viaje shamrock. Probably something else later on today...maybe another candella? hmm...
    Trident:
    i smoked a filthy hooligan and a viaje shamrock. Probably something else later on today...maybe another candella? hmm...
    i just ordered a couple of the filthy hooligans, what did you think of em?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'm jumping in with a well aged Armada today. Not green, but I may be when finished.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    smoking a filthy hooligan and some black Jamison. Trident what is the viaje shamrock? I haven't seen them, gotta have some.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    smoking a filthy hooligan and some black Jamison. Trident what is the viaje shamrock? I haven't seen them, gotta have some.
    Working all day and into the night so I'm there in spirit fellas, smoke something great for me Ray and Roman!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Happy St. Paddy's Day from the Irish Family :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Happy St. Paddy's Day from the Irish Family :)

Nice, yours is much longer than mine, to cold to where it though, but I have my hat and Dropkick Murphy's shirt on
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Glock, you put that one on a tee really nice. But since I dont want to go down that path, i wont comment on the length of his, and why yours is not as long due to 'the cold weather'...let alone how you know all this..maybe some do...but I dont really want to know. ;)

unless it was TWSS
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    i have seen this viaje shamrock, i have looked for it, but i cannot find it for sale anywhere! i would like to find some
    bearb:
    Glock, you put that one on a tee really nice. But since I dont want to go down that path, i wont comment on the length of his, and why yours is not as long due to 'the cold weather'...let alone how you know all this..maybe some do...but I dont really want to know. ;)

unless it was TWSS
    Lol, whoops.
    reggie713:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    i have seen this viaje shamrock, i have looked for it, but i cannot find it for sale anywhere! i would like to find some
    Yeah Reggie , I have been looking all over the net, can't find any, I would really like to find them
    Glock1975:
    bearb:

unless it was TWSS
    Lol, whoops.
    . LMFAO too funny
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Viaje st. Patty wlp with a year on it image
    So full from dinner, ending the night with an lfd double claro!image
    Trident:
    great review guys! cant wait to light one of these bad boys up!