Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    This one isnt as strong as the last one. I dont remember which wrapper is the stronger of the two..

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    imageThanks Vulchor
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    This one isnt as strong as the last one. I dont remember which wrapper is the stronger of the two..

Justin, criollo wrapper is the stronger of the 2 supershots.....
    So that must be the corojo ..... you think that 1 was better than the other? Or both good?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since its in the 50's today, started the morning with some green mountain coffee and this tat monster, not sure which 1 it is, and I'm really not sure I like it so far. Constructed great, smooth imagedraw, but I'm really not sure what the taste is. Do these usually need time to rest? Or is it just me.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:

*****Thispictureismissingastogiestand*****
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Since its in the 50's today, started the morning with some green mountain coffee and this tat monster, not sure which 1 it is, and I'm really not sure I like it so far. Constructed great, smooth imagedraw, but I'm really not sure what the taste is. Do these usually need time to rest? Or is it just me.
    That's a Baby Face. Haven't smoked one yet, so I can't tell you what it is that you are tasting. I have heard good things about them, however.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    That's a Baby Face. Haven't smoked one yet, so I can't tell you what it is that you are tasting. I have heard good things about them, however.
    It's probably me Tony.
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

*****Thispictureismissingastogiestand*****
    I have one just wasnt out there with me
    Love these.. running low..

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Papa Frita, very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Well after a few days the draw was a bit better so I lit this avo classic up, nice and creamy. I like how it gradually increases in strength and body. With it raining and therefore very humid I am very pleased with the burn line as well. image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Man O' War Virtue this morning
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    This is the corona cigar exclusive correct? Let me know what you think, I've always eyed it, but never ordered from them before.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMAG0276_zps7d244407.jpg

Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro with Kroger Brand Venetian Reserve coffee.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Justin, can you do us all a favor and build that tree already? I know it's not Christmas but that damn box keeps teasing me.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    JHewey:
    Justin, can you do us all a favor and build that tree already? I know it's not Christmas but that damn box keeps teasing me.
    Lol. It hasnt been put in the attic yet, but works because it makes a great table for my computer and cigar
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    danielzreyes:
    JHewey:
    Lol. It hasnt been put in the attic yet, but works because it makes a great table for my computer and cigar
    Hey everyone Justin needs a real table!!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Its still morning on the west coast. Sitting outside with the new dog, and smoking a cuba libre one and drinking some tea.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    Its still morning on the west coast. Sitting outside with the new dog, and smoking a cuba libre one and drinking some tea.
    Congrats on the new dog!!
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    danielzreyes:
    JHewey:
    Hey everyone Justin needs a real table!!
    No i do not.. its getting warmer out and i can go out back to smoke.. lol
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Bigshizza:
    asianbiker8:
    Congrats on the new dog!!
    Thank you sir!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Been dying to try 1 of these found 1 in Randy's pass Thank You Randy image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AVO classic robusto
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Had these the other dayPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMAG0290_zps3a74c0ea.jpg

Got one of these as some contest winnings for the newbie music contest. Really nice morning smoke for the most part.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva maduro,, few mold spts under the cedar sleeve,, wiped off,, nice smoke.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭