Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

a rookie mistake

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well our new brother biodarwin from down in the muddy suthren swamps has made a raw rookie mistake. He apparently has no clue what a designated village idiot die hard hide bound obstinate retrograde flat earth enthusiast, rude, crude, ungracious grumpy curmudgeon, insulting sports fan, and jackass gorebull warbling disbeliever I am. Besides, I smoke cheap sticks.

You more experienced BOTLs need to enlighten the poor fellow that shipping precious tasty skillfully rolled uppowoc cylinders like these to such a mocking oaf as myself is a complete waste of his time and substance which will never be appreciated nor properly recompensed. La Aurora Pref, Diesel Unlim, Sol Cubano maddy, Signature Collection, and a half dozen black toothpicks. Way too good for me.

I feel like I ought to shoot something right back at him so that he learns his lesson. But it's been raining hard here for three days straight, so all the dog terds in the back yard have dissolved. Consequently I don't know what to send.

Tomorrow I'll drop by the store to shoplift some Backwoods, I suppose.

Wait, what? I find that Jeremy the biodarwin is blessed with my own glorious last name! Wait a minute. I might have to re-consider this.

hmmmm...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Well our new brother biodarwin from down in the muddy suthren swamps has made a raw rookie mistake. He apparently has no clue what a designated village idiot die hard hide bound obstinate retrograde flat earth enthusiast, rude, crude, ungracious grumpy curmudgeon, insulting sports fan, and jackass gorebull warbling disbeliever I am. Besides, I smoke cheap sticks.

You more experienced BOTLs need to enlighten the poor fellow that shipping precious tasty skillfully rolled uppowoc cylinders like these to such a mocking oaf as myself is a complete waste of his time and substance which will never be appreciated nor properly recompensed. La Aurora Pref, Diesel Unlim, Sol Cubano maddy, Signature Collection, and a half dozen black toothpicks. Way too good for me.

I feel like I ought to shoot something right back at him so that he learns his lesson. But it's been raining hard here for three days straight, so all the dog terds in the back yard have dissolved. Consequently I don't know what to send.

Tomorrow I'll drop by the store to shoplift some Backwoods, I suppose.

Wait, what? I find that Jeremy the biodarwin is blessed with my own glorious last name! Wait a minute. I might have to re-consider this.

hmmmm...

That Diesel's a UHC, bud. So biodarwin's got your address, you say?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    This sounds so scary :)
  • Options
    Enjoy them bro! The trick with those minis is to smoke SLOW. I tried smoking them like cig and they tasted like crap. Once I slowed down, they were not as bad.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit bio, and Davis, you aint so bad.....LOL! Enjoy my brother!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    someone got a beat down..
  • Options
    biodarwin:
    Ken Light:
    The rain finally stopped today. I filled the dog bowl this morning. Gimme a week so I can mine plenty of ammo outta the yard.

What's UHC stand for?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    webmost:
    biodarwin:
    Ken Light:
    The rain finally stopped today. I filled the dog bowl this morning. Gimme a week so I can mine plenty of ammo outta the yard.

What's UHC stand for?

Unholy Cocktail...been wanting to try one.
  • Options
    Damn, Jeremy. That Signature Collection was so damn nice that I don't know in all good conscience how by mining the back yard I can pay you back. Of course, the people across the street have a cat. Dunno what they feed it, but it slinks over and digs in our front flower bed.

You ain't making this easy, bud.

• Options
    bap001:
    webmost:
    biodarwin:
    Ken Light:

What's UHC stand for?

Unholy Cocktail...been wanting to try one.
    Have one in my humi ive been wanting to smoke for a while now... cant wait
  • Options
    webmost:
    Damn, Jeremy. That Signature Collection was so damn nice that I don't know in all good conscience how by mining the back yard I can pay you back. Of course, the people across the street have a cat. Dunno what they feed it, but it slinks over and digs in our front flower bed.

You ain't making this easy, bud.

I am glad you liked it. For one of the cheaper smokes in my humi it definitely packs a lot of value into a stick.
  • Options
    biodarwin:
    For one of the cheaper smokes in my humi it definitely packs a lot of value into a stick.
    I have learned to despise the dollars when sizing up sotweed. Of course, it helps to have a head start that direction just by not owning limitless money. But the naked truth is, I have repeatedly discovered four buck sticks that out perform stuff twice or thrice the price. You do turn a corner in construction somewhere around three bucks. After that, it's all about what you like.

That's why I like to review reasonable priced cigars. They don't get that many reviews; but they can be damn tasty.

It's like burgers versus steaks. You gotta love burgers. Plenty of times it's all you need. That doesn't mean McD. But you can sink your jaws into a fabulous Five Guys burger and really get off on it.