Home General Discussion
Options

Ganster Poll.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Who played the best Ganster...........Tony Soprano or Tony Montana (Scarface)......I would like your input.....I am working on a project.....Thank you...

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Montana...international badass. Then again, sopranos had a titty bar.... I'm sticking with Montana, he went out like a boss
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Tony Montana. Soprano was just not old school enough for my gangster liking.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Montana!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Montana
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Although Scarface was a great movie, Soprano is believable...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Montana although I'm more of a deniro fan
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither..... Joe Pesci is closer then them two.......... And he is not even close to the top..... I will need to think about this...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montana no doubt .
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Montana..no question
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Tony Soprano- he was just a general bad a$$ fat dude who banged some hotties along the way.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I have to vote Soprano. We really got to know his character a lot more through 6 seasons on tv versus one movie. He pretty much modernized the perception of the mob.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Between these two I'd say the political refugee from Cuba any day but why isn't Michael Corleone in the mix?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Tony cause he didn't let a drug problem ruin him, just a crazy mother..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Montana. Rags to riches, dr feel good. Plus the chain saw scene ftw.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Soprano, it was more reality based and like what really goes down in the wise guy realm.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Soprano, more realistic and better developed character.
  • Options
    Thank you for the input, guys......It is neck and neck down the stretch........This poll has something to do with my Secret Santa pick.....Please keep them coming........
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Close but between those two I'd have to say Tony Soprano.
    Vision:
    Neither..... Joe Pesci is closer then them two.......... And he is not even close to the top..... I will need to think about this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOP8Hd4vuhg
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Between these two I'd say the political refugee from Cuba any day but why isn't Michael Corleone in the mix?
    +1000
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    ehehat:
    +1000
    Obviously, Corleone is the origional Godfather......I was only thinking about Soprano and Montana because of the connection to cigars.......
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I would have to go with Tony Soprano his character was more original remember Scarface was based of a gangster flick from the 20's. He also has his own cigar lol.
  • Options
    Bump, Please.....
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Double post epic failure
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Tony Soprano. Or Johnny Dangerously :)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Greg, why do I get the impression you are hoping the person that you got for the Secret Santa chimes in. I have a feeling the "other" votes don't really matter. Lol, just in case it's me, I'll go with Tony. Love his name!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Greg, why do I get the impression you are hoping the person that you got for the Secret Santa chimes in. I have a feeling the "other" votes don't really matter. Lol, just in case it's me, I'll go with Tony. Love his name!
    Hmmmm....I never thought of that........Thanks for all of the input......I have what I need......This is closed...
  • Options
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Hmmmm....I never thought of that........Thanks for all of the input......I have what I need......This is closed...
    Just call me the thread killer. Lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    You could be called: "the Trap-Faller-Inner"........lol.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Nah, you didn't draw my name. Everyone else, still fear the possibility that you have Greg as your Secret Santa.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Nah, you didn't draw my name. Everyone else, still fear the possibility that you have Greg as your Secret Santa.
    I actually fear you more then Greg...look at his pic...he seems like a teddy bear. Your the one with the vicious hair cut lol
    Money can't buy taste