Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw it after I already placed an order!! :( Awesome deal. Oh well, that's nothing new at ccom, which is fantastic
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop Tempting me CCOM!!!! You cruel, cruel people!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    This weekend blitz is where its at but man those ring gauges are huge.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Too fat for my taste. If the project was in a toro and the UZI was a baitfish I would be all over it........
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Too fat for my taste. If the project was in a toro and the UZI was a baitfish I would be all over it........
    +1 on the baitfish.
  • Options
    DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    I'm in.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Stop Tempting me CCOM!!!! You cruel, cruel people!!!

i was just telling my wife, i have to stop buying for a little while, click on ccom, maybe ill stop tomorrow!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, that's looking like a "must do", sigh, so many deals, so little cash, or spousal sympathy .
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    This weekend blitz is where its at but man those ring gauges are huge.
    I'm with you there, I prefer a ring gauge of 54 or less, but still, damn those look good!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    doooo it dooo it doooo it. promo price for thsoe ramon buesos are over. werrr werrr werrrrrr
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I considered ordering until I saw the size.
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    I picked mine up for those times I feel like enjoying a larger rg. Always good to have variety in the humidor!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Am I too late to get this weeks weekend blitz? Can you order something off the site that is "on order"?
  • Options
    Reviving for this weekend blitz. After all the talk in reviews about Padilla, thinking about pulling the trigger on this to sample their lines, especially at the price. But, damn if those ring gauges aren't a lot larger than I like. Maybe next weekend the same deal in Corona and Lacero sizes...please?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Reviving for this weekend blitz. After all the talk in reviews about Padilla, thinking about pulling the trigger on this to sample their lines, especially at the price. But, damn if those ring gauges aren't a lot larger than I like. Maybe next weekend the same deal in Corona and Lacero sizes...please?
    cigar.com must be losing their butt on these deals. Awesome prices. But I'm with you on the size. What's the obsession with rolling pins? Gimme something easier to light, less ostentatious to hold, with a better proportion between wrapper and filler. Enough is enough.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Just my opinion but the only one in the bunch I liked was the Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado Perfecto ..... in fact had one last night. Good stick. Suggest you try that one and go from there. PM me if you want to trade a couple.
  • Options
    MMM, nubs. But no dubs, unfortunately. Torn between this and the corona sampler on daily.... or just saving my money for vacation. Damn you CCOM and your budget destroying ways.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Man, this weekend blitz looks pretty nice to me. It's got some sticks I love, some I'd like to try. Oh, and a Gurkha
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    This a great looking WB! Man...I would love to get a few but ....I'll think on it while at work. Must resist...must...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Anybody else looking at these??????? Ive only tried the robusto and from what I can remember it was very good
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Anybody else looking at these??????? Ive only tried the robusto and from what I can remember it was very good
    If I wasn't traveling here in a week, I would be on this.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I was gifted 5 from my SS this year..havent tried on yet though.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    you must hord your sticks cause "I haven't tried it yet" is what you say about everything lol. What DO you smoke?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    you must hord your sticks cause "I haven't tried it yet" is what you say about everything lol. What DO you smoke?
    i do hang on to most of my stuff... I need to try more of what I have. You know my go to stuff is either MF or Torano with a few others mixed in there. Thanks for giving me ish about it Carl.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Rudy, these are delicious, and the price is a helluva deal. I have a box of them resting peacefully, wishing I could get another.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasted Ccom!!
    Why do they do this to me?

If I thought I could sneak the bill past Momma, I'd be all over this, but the "Master Chief" is brutal with the budget and she'd know in a heart beat.
    And just getting back from Vegas, I Have to curb the spending for a little while anyways. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Rudy, these are delicious, and the price is a helluva deal. I have a box of them resting peacefully, wishing I could get another.
    Thoroughly enjoying one at this moment,, yeP great deal!!!!
  • Options
    Well that didnt take long to sell out,, only gordo's available,, Wonder if they'll put up another deal for us
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Well that didnt take long to sell out,, only gordo's available,, Wonder if they'll put up another deal for us

Was ready to pull the trigger on these when I got home from work... They did go quick
  • Options
    Hey JJ you see the new blitz?? guess we should of picked up more of the PE's when we had the opportunity.