Home General Discussion

Let's Open a Cigar Shop

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I found out how. Super easy. Who is in? http://www.ehow.com/how_7513034_start-cigar-smoke-shop.html

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    where? lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I am actually thinking of it, very seriously! :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    You are the last person that needs to have one, endless supply of bombing material that pays for itself, hell no!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    There is one step missing from that four step process, "come up with 100,000 dollars for inventory, big screen TVs, Leather chairs, and wooden indian."
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I would love to support you, but it's not worth having to make that awful drive on 16 from Macon to coast lol.
    kaspera79:
    There is one step missing from that four step process, "come up with 100,000 dollars for inventory, big screen TVs, Leather chairs, and wooden indian."
    Still seriously think of it......
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I posted the idea. Someone else front the money and we are good to go! We could send entire FedEx trucks to bomb people.
    But Georgia? Why not FL? My boat can make it to the island we don't speak of........
    Well, I don't think ehow has a page telling us how to do it in Florida. And how else would we know how to do it?!
    Wikipedia?
    marineatbn03:
    Wikipedia?
    I like how you think. Let's do this.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    kaspera79:
    Do it!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    kaspera79:
    Do it!!!
    If he builds it, I will come
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    kaspera79:
    Do it!!!
    I bet you will...... all over......... nevermind.....
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    kaspera79:
    Do it!!!
    I bet you will...... all over......... nevermind.....
    That's not a crayon in your signature, is it?
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Me too. I just talked with my wife about it two days ago. The big problem here is you can't smoke in doors anywhere. So I'm researching some potential loopholes.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    If you do, can I work for you picking targets, I mean customers? Oh yea and go o the trade shows with you?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    kaspera79:
    Do it!!!
    Ditto to that! And Rain, my hunting trip I just got back from was in hazelhurst!
    stad:
    MVW67:
    Me too. I just talked with my wife about it two days ago. The big problem here is you can't smoke in doors anywhere. So I'm researching some potential loopholes.
    There are ways around it........:-)
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    If you do, can I work for you picking targets, I mean customers? Oh yea and go o the trade shows with you?
    . You and I at trade shows, hmmmm that could be trouble!
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    stad:
    MVW67:
    I just put a couple of old sleeper sofas in my loafing shed..... a little breezy but room for 6 !! Welcome to Montana !! Oh yeah,........ it will be 29 here tonight !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    stad:
    MVW67:
    I just put a couple of old sleeper sofas in my loafing shed..... a little breezy but room for 6 !! Welcome to Montana !! Oh yeah,........ it will be 29 here tonight !
    Hey Jim got a heater in there?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to build one.
    I envision an old time saloon type building with wooden walkways and swinging doors.
    A cigar saloon on one side and the cigar shop on the other side. Divided by a wall and french doors.
    Full old western bar, saloon tables, big screen TV and all that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jadelt:
    stad:
    MVW67:
    Hey Jim got a heater in there?
    No heater but I do have a fire pit.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I will call you on the phone Mike and grind you for deals...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I will call you on the phone Mike and grind you for deals...
    Knowing mike he`d lie say he didnt have it and then bomb you vwith a box without an addy or postal stamp.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. I got 20 bucks and a box of swishers to get us started.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I found out how. Super easy. Who is in? http://www.ehow.com/how_7513034_start-cigar-smoke-shop.html
    Dude! I'm in - that would be friggin' sweet!

Let me know when hiring starts, I'll send you my resume and references, LOL.
    And you can pay me in cigars, haha.

Seriously though, that'd be bada$$ - as long as you didn't go out of business for smoking all the product, haha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    jadelt:
    stad:
    MVW67:
    Plan B!! Man I'd love to smoke a cigar and just stare at that big Montana sky as the sunsets...Maybe sip a little bourbon to keep warm. Yeah, that sounds nice. Might have to plan a camping trip for next spring/summer.