Home General Discussion
Options

Strongest

VisionVision Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
So... What stick has turned your stomach or has really beaten your as$. The worst so far for me has been a La Herencia Oscuro Salomon. It was about 3 days ROTT.... Wow did it kick my as.s

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Some kind of Diesel, can't remember which. It made my lips hurt so bad I really thought they were chapped. I got five or six draws in and had to cut bait.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    When I started my cigar career, the DPG Cuban Classic and Cu-Avana Intenso laid me down on the couch. More recently, the last smoke that laid me down was the Armada. Good prep work (eat a full meal, hydrate, etc) goes a long way to prevent turning green from a smoke.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I made the mistake of smoking an E.P. Carillo Maduro on an empty stomach a couple of weeks ago. It was a great smoke but it took a little while for me to return to earth afterwords.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I smoked my first Cohiba 1966EL on an empty stomach. Honestly, I almost passed out......lol.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ive made it a point to always eat before i smoke, but the one time i didnt, i had a perdomo, dont remember which, but it had me feeling a little sketchy. maybe a patriarch
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba 1966 is a serious smoke. I am glad you survived LOL. It simply need little more time to settle down.
    greg2648:
    I smoked my first Cohiba 1966EL on an empty stomach. Honestly, I almost passed out......lol.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Warlock - no matter what cigar Afiocinado says, this is simply overpowering.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V Torp......in the morning, with coffee, empty stomach, mild hangover.................big mistake.............I barely got past the halfway point.........
    ended up going back to bed to start the day over..................wasted that fine cigar.............

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FFP, and many cubans I've had
  • Options
    RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106
    Gotta go with the Gran Habano Corojo #5. Very full bodied!! The Opus X in the chuchill size will kick anyones ass.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Triple Maduro was strong.
    Camacho Diploma was pretty strong.
    LFD DL Maduro 6x60 hits fairly hard.
  • Options
    FFP made me hash but I nubed it and the LFD double ligero made me feel like hell!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a MOW Salomon that tore my mouth away and made it feel raw. Yeah baby I like it raw! Lol
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    kuzi16:
    LFD DL Maduro 6x60 hits fairly hard.
    That one put a whooping on me.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Belicoso 60 RG kicked my butt bad.....but I liked it
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    JdN Dark Corojo with coffee on an empty stomach.
  • Options
    Come to think of it. I had a Namakubi Papi Chulo on an empty stomach (solid food) with about 3 coffees in me. Dry heaved getting out of my car. I would love to revisit that one
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    The last cigar that kicked my tail was the dpg blue.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Smoked a MOW Salomon that tore my mouth away and made it feel raw. Yeah baby I like it raw! Lol
    ODB!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    You guys are a wussy bunch. I dip and smoke two cigars at the same time. Its FUN try it.
    Ok ok first OSOK I smoked put me on my a$$ and Its been love ever since.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Come to think of it. I had a Namakubi Papi Chulo on an empty stomach (solid food) with about 3 coffees in me. Dry heaved getting out of my car. I would love to revisit that one
    .....wuss.

LOL, I jest.
    I didn't think the Papi Chulo was bad at all - but then again ... if I tried to smoke anything on an empty stomach & only 3 coffees - I'd be dry heaving too. :-/
    Definitely give that one another try ... after eating something :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    I need to pick a few more up. I haven't had my osok yet either.
  • Options
    The San Cristobal (original line, classic, or whatever it's called) is far and away the strongest cigar I ever had. It made me feel like I did the first time I had a dip. Kind of put me off to Pepin Garcia for a while.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jadelt:
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Belicoso 60 RG kicked my butt bad.....but I liked it
    Yea, I think the JDN Antonio is the strongest cigar I've had. That cigar solidified my preference for medium bodied cigars!!!! LOL
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a fausto one night, and then the fiancee asked to go to the mall, so I finished it in the car. Maybe I puffed too quickly, but I could barley walk when we parked and I started sweating profusely! It took a good 15 min to shake it off. And I ended up sitting down on a table in some store just to keep from falling over.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    ODB!
    Oh yeah baby ODB rip
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Tat Fausto, JDN Antano, LFD Chisel. All good nicotine vessels.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive been pretty lucky havent had that expereince .yet.but my son picked up a warlord and decided to smoke it with me one afternoon on an empty stomache.he got about half way thru it and startedturnin a shade or two lighter then when he started.i did not think he was gonna make it.he quit smokin it and went in and laid down on the couch for an hour or so.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    It would have to be a Camacho Corojo robusto. It gave me a good buzz when I stood up.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My first man o war when they first came out. Didn't eat enough. It was rough.