Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000?

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
I just got past my 1000th post and didn't realize it until today. I don't want to start a pass, but I do want to share a few things....got one box out today thanks to one of my close brothers here on the forum... 0311 2550 0003 8407 0955 .

Now, that being said, post here or pm it doesn't matter who should get the one I send out tomorrow! You guys have been very generous to me and given me the opportunity to have smokes I wouldn't have gotten otherwise, so this is my way of saying Thank You! Let me know who......

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Pm to you :D
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Pm??? Nope....I encourage the public beating of bigfnsteve or toombes currently
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:

Im gonna throw TOOMBES under the truck on this one.. he does have that new pretty empty TRUNKADOR......
  • Toombes!
  • Or buckeyecigar he laid qite the ffin beatdown he laid on me today
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bomb this fvcker....

Catfishbluezz (Dustin) doesn't know how to play nice....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDEL! HE SUCKS!!!

jgibv:
    bomb this fvcker....

OMG I love it... HA HA HA
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Im gonna throw TOOMBES under the truck on this one.. he does have that new pretty empty TRUNKADOR......

With friends like Medic, catfish and aeon, who needs enemas...? I'll text my choices, Eric.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had a name for ya, but then i realized that last time i said it i got hit a few times in the head...
    taythegibs:
    I had a name for ya, but then i realized that last time i said it i got hit a few times in the head...

common bro let it fly...
  • Medic45:
    jgibv:
    bomb this fvcker....

OMG I love it... HA HA HA
    You shouldn't post stuff like this when I'm sitting in the doctors office. Lol everyone turned and looked at me like I should see a shrink
  • Lol you called me a friend... I'm touched... guess bombings are in order
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    You shouldn't post stuff like this when I'm sitting in the doctors office. Lol everyone turned and looked at me like I should see a shrink
    LOL classic....wish I could have been there to see the reaction you got

Medic45:
    taythegibs:

common bro let it fly...
    okay then, this guy. vvv

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your 1000'th posting.
    And oh yeah, sorry dude..... I got so excited to nominate somebody that I forgot to say congrats too!

Big Congrats on the 1k mark. Can't wait to see the carnage that results from it too.

jgibv:
    And oh yeah, sorry dude..... I got so excited to nominate somebody that I forgot to say congrats too!

Big Congrats on the 1k mark. Can't wait to see the carnage that results from it too.
    dangit, i did the same thing when i edited my first post in the thread... Congrats! lets shoot for 5,000 more!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDEL! HE SUCKS!!!

+1....He owes me a pair of signed shorts. Congrats on your 1k.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Damn I forgot about that too! Haha congrats on 5k. Musta been distracted by the catfish picture!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1K! You seem like a stand-up brother, we should do a trade sometime before your next thousand.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

+1 on Toombes, seems like a great guy, now go blow his A$$ off!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    bomb this fvcker....

This is awesome John....had I not smashed you recently, it would have motivated me to lol
    Yeah well it seems i forgot too.. SO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....lol Congrats bro..
    catfishbluezz:
    This is awesome John....had I not smashed you recently, it would have motivated me to lol
    haha glad you got a kick out of it....and thanks for thinking of me, but PLEASE NO MORE.
    I'm still recovering from your last bomb, and you seriously scared off our mail person. No joke, ever since I got your package we've had a new mail guy for the last few weeks. LOL

• jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    haha glad you got a kick out of it....and thanks for thinking of me, but PLEASE NO MORE.
    I'm still recovering from your last bomb, and you seriously scared off our mail person. No joke, ever since I got your package we've had a new mail guy for the last few weeks. LOL
    oh crap and i just did a 6 stick trade with this guy....now im worried lol
    Meant to post it earlier, but had a screaming 2 month old in my arms...
    Congrats on 1000, bro!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    You guys crack me up! Thanks for the kind words....
    Why is my name on here so many times? What did I ever do to anybody? I've kept my nose clean and minded my own business...
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Why is my name on here so many times? What did I ever do to anybody? I've kept my nose clean and minded my own business...
    lol...guess ur it! Well per conversation, I'm gonna add something a little extra just for you when your pass hits me in a couple of weeks! To be continued....