Home Non Cigar Related

What ever happened to...

LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
So anybody have any insights to Lassy...I thought someone said he was coming back?

Or Dr. Duty?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think I heard from someone that Duty was so happy to get a clean bill of health from his doctor concerning his foot that he jumped for joy and broke his other foot. :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko... ( O.T.S.F.).. check your PM's
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Luko... ( O.T.S.F.).. check your PM's
    Checked and responded...thank you friend.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so is lassy back.. I'm in suspense!!!!
    And speaking of MIA, where is Maddy hiding these days. I wonder if I scared him so much with the threat of nuclear war he went for cover....
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    And Stooge where he been havn't seen him in a while
    I think the CCOM Forum Body Snatchers gott 'em
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Havent seen Maddy or Ebitler....hell or even btmistles.
    You know, I've been thinking...Alex has been all over the board lately. And Urbi isn't anywhere to be found. Could Urbi really be...nah.
    Luko:
    You know, I've been thinking...Alex has been all over the board lately. And Urbi isn't anywhere to be found. Could Urbi really be...nah.
    Urbi checked in a few days ago.. It seems that work is more important to him. Humbug !
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Urbi checked in a few days ago.. It seems that work is more important to him. Humbug !
    lol...
    Yeah that working thing can be a real pain.....however it allows me to continue to do two things I've really grown accustomed to .........live in-doors and eat hahahaha
    gmill880:
    Yeah that working thing can be a real pain.....however it allows me to continue to do two things I've really grown accustomed to .........live in-doors and eat hahahaha
    Yeah, this is the federal government. We've been meaning to talk to you about that. Apparently, you slipped the cracks and we're going to need to go ahead and raise your taxes. You can pick one or the other...live indoors, or eat. Someone's got to pay for Rick's retirement.
    LMAO !
    yeah and squirrel needs a new nest!!!!!!
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Lassy contacted me a few weeks back about coming back, I pm'd him back but didn't get a response, he went through some tough times. I hope he comes back soon.
    cheyman ...he was here alot and then went "poof"
    (cupping hands around mouth) Urbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Maddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Dutyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, where are you?
    Luko:
    (cupping hands around mouth) Urbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Maddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Dutyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, where are you?

No kiddin'....where did these guys disappear too
    gmill880:
    Luko:

Last I heard ... Urbi is working....Alot, Duty is helping some folks through a difficult time, Maddy...Is in the witness protection program.. his new name is Joe Kickass .. Well. two of those are true and one is fabrication..
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Luko:

Last I heard ... Urbi is working....Alot, Duty is helping some folks through a difficult time, Maddy...Is in the witness protection program.. his new name is Joe Kickass .. Well. two of those are true and one is fabrication..

I can't believe you made something like that up about Urby ...
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Luko:

Was it that obvious ??
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Luko:

Was it that obvious ??

LMAO