Home General Discussion

Chicago area

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Going to Chicago for a business trip for a few days later this month, and wanted to know if there are any great smoking lounges around? Going to be in near McCormick center, staying at a hotel on E Ohio.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    isnt greg around the area?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I am about 2 hours South of Chicago. Probably the best is Casa Montecristo. They carry just about everything. I would try to herf with you if I knew the dates and times. Thanks.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I am about 2 hours South of Chicago. Probably the best is Casa Montecristo. They carry just about everything. I would try to herf with you if I knew the dates and times. Thanks.
    I've heard of Casa Montecristo...will check them out.

I'll be there 24-26, but I don't know my schedules yet because I have dinners and other events to attend with a few vendors each night I'm there...if I do get it set up before, I will shoot you a PM. Thx!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Casa is in the suburbs so you will need a car. Metra could take you close if you get off at one of the two LaGrange stops but its still prob 2-3 miles from the train.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    If you can find your way north I can here with you at my lounge in Wilmette.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    While there, also try Lou Malnatis pizzeria.....it is the best pizza in the world. Get the deep dish pizza, and the beer is ice cold also.......
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, will check out as much as I can