Home General Discussion

So, how many little silver boxes of Cigar.com matches do YOU have?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Confess.

I have three or four. I've only been ordering from Ccom for about a month.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    Confess.

I have three or four. I've only been ordering from Ccom for about a month.
    I just put another in my car today.. Still have maybe five.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    i only have three...I use em to light my cigars.
  • niz33niz33 Posts: 83
    I have over 13. This is the best place if you are looking 4 good customer service when u need it. But I Also know that CI and C.com are the same company!!!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Not sure how many I have, but I go through them. I use them to re-light my pipes. My initial light on the pipe is with a Bic, but re-lights are with a match, so I can **** retentively record the number of re-lights for a bowl. Now that I'm down to 0-1 re-lights per bowl, I'm starting to build a stash. Probably have 4 boxes out there right now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm down to 10 boxes of ccom matches, been using them to light my cigars occasionally, so I do go through them. In addition, I also have about 6-7 boxes of CI matches. Those numbers are the ones I can find, who knows how many are lost in various nooks.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Gawd, I wish they'd stop sending me those. I kept the first several, but I've been throwing them away for months, now.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    niz33:
    I have over 13. This is the best place if you are looking 4 good customer service when u need it. But I Also know that CI and C.com are the same company!!!
    Actually they aren't the same company, they just use the same warehouse. Back on topic, I have at least 4 floating around the house somewhere, don't use em to light my cigars, I'm a tad prone to burning myself.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I have 4 boxes and only use matches when Im in a pinch.
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219

I only have one, I just discovered Cigar.com and I am looking forward to recieving more.

"You will stop throwing away those matches and send them to meeeee". (Jedi mind trick)

Seriously, if you guys don't want them, send them to me. Robert

"Happiness is a long ash".

• robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219

No Kidding, Cigar International and C.com are the same company? I did'nt know that.

Robert

"Happiness is a long ash".

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    2-3.....I tend to lose things.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I have a collection of maybe 4-5 in my office desk and a collection of probably 10 in a box at my house. Don't use them, they just sit and multiply
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you know, if you ask them not to send them, the wont.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I must have like 40 lying around somewhere.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have a couple, I usually end up sending them out with packages I send. I just re-use the boxes.
  • I have 3 w/ a 4th on the way.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Only 2 so far until I get a jobby.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    you know, if you ask them not to send them, the wont.
    I wonder if I can send them back for re-use?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Got a bunch sitting around because they're too damn short to be useful for me. Plus I finally got a lighter that works. I would like to see CCOM sell the long wooden splines for lighting cigars, seem to be hard to find.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    or if they sent lighters out instead of matches. I'd have quite a collection of lighters.