Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    To finish my wine-a-do.... And go to the daddy daughter dace with my 9 year old! Score one for daddy!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    DSWarmack:
    To finish my wine-a-do.... And go to the daddy daughter dace with my 9 year old! Score one for daddy!
    nice
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    greg2648:
    Well tomorrow is our 29th wedding anniversary, and in the 29 years this was one of my best gifts from my wife. I think she's on the right track - don't you think?

Wives do that? Damn I shoulda picked up one of those
    Those Behikes look light in color. Kind of wrapper is that?
    Can she train my wife? Very nice and happy anniversary and many more!!
    Spencer....The picture is kind of washed out. They are definitely darker than the picture. However, they are lighter that the 1966EL.
    my wife could use some training... please?!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Found these at a little spot on Maui
  • Got in 10 diesel coronas and 10 ruination coronas. So excited to give them a try!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    nothing, as usual
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    slickric:
    nothing, as usual
    This brings a tear to my eye......Sniff, Sniff.....
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    Well tomorrow is our 29th wedding anniversary, and in the 29 years this was one of my best gifts from my wife. I think she's on the right track - don't you think?

Happy anniversary Greg...I think you found a keeper........
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    those look nice , which are those exactly
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Looks like Oro Fuerza to me.
    docbp87:
    yes,thanks! image The Viaje Oro series of cigars are full-bodied Nicaraguan puros made with a select Corojo99 wrapper surrounding Nicaraguan double binders and a blend of Nicaraguan grade "A" long fillers which make for a rich, complex smoke. This smoke is rolled in the classic Cuban tradition finished with a Cuban triple cap.

The Reserva VOR No. 5 sets itself apart from the regular production both aesthetically and internally without compromising its core flavors. Using the most skilled rollers, Reserva is crafted into a box pressed shape. Additionally, Reserva is comprised solely of older leaf with significant age which includes ligero offering refined spice on the palate.

The Viaje Oro series is available in the following shapes and sizes: Chico (5 ½” x 44), Delicado (6” x 50), El Padre (7” x 52), Fuerza (5” x 52), Gran Fuerza (5 ½” x 58), Reserva (5 ½ ” x 52), Torpedo (6” x 52).
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    docbp87:
    yes,thanks! image The Viaje Oro series of cigars are full-bodied Nicaraguan puros made with a select Corojo99 wrapper surrounding Nicaraguan double binders and a blend of Nicaraguan grade "A" long fillers which make for a rich, complex smoke. This smoke is rolled in the classic Cuban tradition finished with a Cuban triple cap.

The Reserva VOR No. 5 sets itself apart from the regular production both aesthetically and internally without compromising its core flavors. Using the most skilled rollers, Reserva is crafted into a box pressed shape. Additionally, Reserva is comprised solely of older leaf with significant age which includes ligero offering refined spice on the palate.

The Viaje Oro series is available in the following shapes and sizes: Chico (5 ½” x 44), Delicado (6” x 50), El Padre (7” x 52), Fuerza (5” x 52), Gran Fuerza (5 ½” x 58), Reserva (5 ½ ” x 52), Torpedo (6” x 52).
    Damn that sounds good
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got blowed upidid by Rodney .
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    No Island Prince?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Definitely not. You can call it what you want, but a swisher is still a swisher.
    got a live bomb from Mephisto and my takes from shaun's pass and the twist from icpleel imageimageimage
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got my Forum sampler in. Even though I have had 9 of them there some of the ones I have had were in different sizes.
  • A pretty cool dude helped me find these and helped end a LONG search!!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Got hit by MVW the other day with these beauties:

Thanks again brother!

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Ramon Allones Super Ramon RE Canada 2011

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again brother!

That's an AWESOME picture!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again brother!

Really like the photo!! Thanks for the addys!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bigharpoon:
    ENFIDL:

Thanks again brother!

Thanks! Snapped it real quick with my phone after I got the package after a long day of doing home renovations at the future in laws
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Stopped by Casa de Los Habanos at the airport today. Picked up 3 x Bolivar RCs (2011) and a Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos (2010). The guy gifted me a Vegas Robainas Unico (2009).

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Steve2010:
    Stopped by Casa de Los Habanos at the airport today. Picked up 3 x Bolivar RCs (2011) and a Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos (2010). The guy gifted me a Vegas Robainas Unico (2009).

very nice. Those maduro Cohibas look awesome!!
    BigT06:
    Steve2010:

very nice. Those maduro Cohibas look awesome!!

Indeed. I usually get the Genios but he was out. He had the Secretos, but the draw is hit or miss with them. I tried to talk him into selling a few Behike 52 singles, but he's only selling them by the box.

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Steve, The BHK 54 was awesome. If you have not had a BHK give them a shot when you can. The BRC should hold you over though and the VR Unicos is a very underrated, but great cigar.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    A pretty cool dude helped me find these and helped end a LONG search!!

Only time I heard about this is when I looked at your bio and when alien was asking about them. Whats the deal with these? Have you had one and was blown away to get a box worth?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my COTMC package from CCOM today.
    Marker:
    Steve, The BHK 54 was awesome. If you have not had a BHK give them a shot when you can. The BRC should hold you over though and the VR Unicos is a very underrated, but great cigar.

I've heard great things about the Behikes, and I might pick up a few singles, but right now all that's available are full boxes, and I'm not going to drop the equivalent of $700 for a box of 10. The Maduro 5s are "only" $25 a stick.