Home General Discussion
Options

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm going to sit on my back steps and smoke that Java by Drew Estate that my sponsor here got me. I'm going to enjoy every single puff of it til it's down to the nub. I have a feeling it's going to be the best cigar I've ever smoked, though the Tebak Especial I had was awesome! Yes, tomorrow.....

Anyone else going to set aside some time tomorrow and smoke a special cigar?

Comments

• Options
    That is one of the cigars that got me into this habit. I havnt had one in a while, I have kind of moved away from those types. I do have a nice stick set aside for tommorrow. Its a nice 1844 thats just dying to be smoked.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    dopeyferree:
    That is one of the cigars that got me into this habit. I havnt had one in a while, I have kind of moved away from those types. I do have a nice stick set aside for tommorrow. Its a nice 1844 thats just dying to be smoked.
    Hey, I got an 1844 now too!! Given to me by my sponser today!! woohoo!
  • Options
    I know your sponsor pretty well. Hes a great guy. He gave me an 1844 a while back. I love them.
  • Options
    In fact, I think he was the one who turned me onto the Java sticks while we were in Germany
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    I've got 2 new guns in two days so that calls for a celebratory cigar at the gun club tomorrow :D
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Java is a nice smoke.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If you liked the Tabak Especial you will probably love the Java.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ive heard good things about the java, hope you enjoy it! tomorrow is my last day before i start back to college so i gotta figure out something
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been meaning to spend some time with an Undercrown, haven't tried one yet and with all the praise they have been getting maybe tomorrow will be that day.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    docbp87:
    If you liked the Tabak Especial you will probably love the Java.
    I actually like the Tabak better myself.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the Java. Great smoke!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow.... I work tomorrow... belch
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    One and only java I ever tried had a draw on it so tight that I threw it out and lit something else up. I don't have time to fight with a cigar. So I then lit up a makers mark. Might try a java again some day. But I hope yours works out better than mine did.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Krieg:
    One and only java I ever tried had a draw on it so tight that I threw it out and lit something else up. I don't have time to fight with a cigar. So I then lit up a makers mark. Might try a java again some day. But I hope yours works out better than mine did.
    Hopefully it won't be like that. I'll give a report after I smoke it though, lol! I'm thankful to have any cigar at all!!! But I have very high hopes for this one.